Any News?

Well guys. We just have to finish one song. And that;s it, But our life is full of unpredictable things. Last week I found myself in France. Still have no clue what am I doing here and how to get back home... I am not joking fellows... I hope to arrange everything with my passport before 25th and catch an aircraft to Russia. Then we're gonna send the demo to labels.

and I had nothing for brekfast, bit of raw meat for dinner, and 14 beers for supper. The night was calm though.

Thats great - so do you have demo's for all the other songs on the planned record then? Which labels are you most hopeful for a response from?

No info 'bout labels yet. I get back to Russia on sunday and Omin and me will not leave my place until the whole demo stuff is finished. It's increadibly difficult to have everything done in Russia... u simply guys can not imagine how damn difficult it is to deal with the dead... I can compare it to getting back from the dead... Do you know any who has visited the world beyond? We'll try to be the first ones... Cheers all