Any of you like Black Label Society

MURAI

-
Nov 6, 2002
Canada
I have 3 of their albums and I think Sonic Brew and Stronger Than Death are good albums. Sonic Brew is very Bluesy type metal and Stronger Than Death is just straightforward metal in comparison. Their latest one The Blessed Hellride was alright but it was bland, so what do you think?

I love Zakk Wylde. He gets alot of shit but honestly I believe he is one of the better guitarist out there now. I thought Blessed Hellride was kinda average though. The new album *Hangover Music* is fucking killer. Im glad he finally did more stuff like the Book Of Shadows album. :headbang: :kickass: Im still waiting for him to do an acoustic instrumental album mixed with his insane speed picking.

BLS is really an awesome band. I also love all the other stuff Zakk Wylde does like his solo stuff and Pride & Glory.

I like some of their slower ballad songs too like Peddlers of Death and Rust. Almost everyone here concentrates on death, thrash and black metal bands but we need to talk more about bands that are just metal like Black Label Society.