Any other shows planned?

AirGuitarLoonhouse

Professional Headbanger
Jul 23, 2007
Chicago
Great album, picked it up at PP at Lance's table. Wondering if you guys have any other shows planned in the midwest? hint: hopefully the Chicago area sometime!

As of right now, we have Monday's show (with Kamelot and Edguy) and our cd release party next Saturday the 25th confirmed.

We are in the process of setting up additional shows and will announce them as soon as they are confirmed.

Yes, Chicago is definitely one of our targets and I'm sure we'll be there before long.

I would HIGHLY recommend driving in from Chicago because our CD release party might just be a once in a lifetime show; we are going to be playing over 90 minutes and playing a bunch of tunes that we've never played live before and probably never will again.

Additionally, Chicago's own Sacred Dawn will be there so that will make the whole evening that much better.

Hope to see you there!

http://swordlordproductions.indietickets.com/tickets/customer/home.php

Yan - Thanks for the reply. Hope the CD release party goes well! Would love to make this show, but have family commitments. I'll keep my eye out for other upper midwest shows!