Any Saga fans out there?

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Just curious if there are any Saga fans out here that would be interested in seeing Saga in the US one last time before Michael Sadler leaves the band-- Im trying to put together something here in Northern California for them along with another major headliner in the fall-- this is NOT BARFEST part 2 or anything-- just a casual one-night show with some of the other bands that I have worked with as well--

I have a poll on my forum if you wish to vote, and register your thoughts--

I saw Saga waaaaay back in 1982 or 1983 when they were touring for "Worlds Apart". I would definitely without question love to see them again. If they were to make a visit to Dallas I'd be the first in line for the show! If it's just in California I still would probably attend if I could make the requisite logistical and financial pieces come together.

I loved Saga back in the 80's. I have not followed them however. Not sure if I would go to a show but I for sure would not go to Cali for it. If the show was my town or surrounding area, I would go. Good Luck with this.

I'd love to see them live. Not 100% sure about making a weekend out of it, but it would depend if the cards fell into place. Gas+hotel+food up there ends up making it an expensive concert. I wish we got better music down here....

I loved this band back in the 80s and never had a chance to see them live.

Financially, I couldn't make the trek out west for the show, but it would be cool if they could do a more centralized gig in the US.

They should do a one-off for PP - like be part of the pre-party, or an afternoon gig on Friday or Saturday.

(Currently running out of here before being hit by projectiles from Glenn and Shane)

I've never seen the band, and would love the chance. Given our schedules, it would probably be impossible for us to make it out for a show, unless it was at least a month after PP this year. But it's a great idea.

dt

I've been into 'em for years, I'd love to see them
but like Metal Zealot, it would have to be in Atlanta -
definitely be there for that one!!!