Saga in Northern California?

Would you come to a Saga show in Northern California in the Fall?

• Hell yes-- I will be there regardless- I love Saga and/or progressive rock bands

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Probably yes-- If work/finances/travel or other band selections can work out

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Maybe-- will see

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Definitely not-- no interest

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Im working on a plan to potentially do another one-night show in the fall with some of the bands that I have worked with over the past few months plus some national acts-- As many of you know, Saga has announced that Michael Sadler will be leaving the band at the end of the year. The plan would be to do a final appearance with them in the US in Northern California with another MAJOR headliner in the prog rock category-- I wanted to get a quick count as to how many people would be interested in this show-- Saga has not played the US in a long time-- so I have no idea how many people would be interested--

Im working on a plan to potentially do another one-night show in the fall with some of the bands that I have worked with over the past few months plus some national acts-- As many of you know, Saga has announced that Michael Sadler will be leaving the band at the end of the year. The plan would be to do a final appearance with them in the US up here with another MAJOR headliner in the prog rock category-- I wanted to get a quick count as to how many people would be interested in this show-- Saga has not played the US in a long time-- so I have no idea how many people would be interested--

If the plan is to only have them in Californina then my answer is a "probably yes" (that's how I answered the poll) because it requires travel and associated expenses for me as well as taking time off from work. If, though, they were to visit my home city, Dallas, then without question I would attend.

To be honest I have barely heard of this band. With that said......I will definitely go if the show comes together. The past couple shows you have put together have been awesome ( :headbang: ) so at this point i trust this show will rule as well. Who's gonna be playing with them? C'mon Dave you can tell us. :cool:

I used to dig Saga, I have no idea what they sound like these days or what they've been doing. If it's city and a weekend night odds are good I'm there! If it's another South Bay show, I'd show up any ol day of the week...
So it's a big huge probably yes for me...

One point for "Hell yes-- I will be there regardless- I love Saga and/or progressive rock bands" from me

Prost with a beer

myspace.com/alterkielersack