any shows this april?

METALinVEINS

Sep 18, 2003
southern CA
Visit site
well i was wondering if there were any mandatory shows that i cant miss this april in SF, i am fortunate enough to have manipulated my dad into letting me go up to Berkeley to visit my brother, and i want to catch any shows possible while im there, cause its not very often i get to go up to SF, so I NEED to catch a show or two, that and consume as much alcohol before i go home...... :kickass: :kickass:

not really much at the pound....

Slims:

Cannibal Corpse, Hypocrasy, Exhumed... that's this month on the 19th though...
Buckethead's Giant Robot on the 27th of this month as well.... that'll be awesome...

I don't see anything in April scheduled really... check back later...

MORBID ANGEL with SUFFOCATION, SATYRICON
& PREMONITIONS OF WAR on.......unfortunately....1st May in S.F (or is it 30th April?)

hell ya thanks DE i apreciate it, just hearing the name death angel and might play in the same sentence was enough to make my day, i had to get an MRI for my shoulder today, and they put more godamn needles in my arm then i could have ever imagined, and right now i feel like it might just fall off, but if theres in the slightest chance of seeing death angel, even a minute chance, thats enough for my arm to stay on.. :headbang:

Heathen said:
MORBID ANGEL with SUFFOCATION, SATYRICON
& PREMONITIONS OF WAR on.......unfortunately....1st May in S.F (or is it 30th April?)
OMG Suffocation and Satyricon.... Sounds great! :eek:

*notes this on my calendar*