South Carolina Shows around...

Quiet Riot played at The Garage in 2003, which the place is now part of 1102 Downtown. They put on a pretty good show.

They played Klub Kryptonite in 06 as well. I wanted to go but was stuck at work. Don't get me wrong, we do get decent shows occaionally. Since I moved there I've seen Megadeth with Into Eternity, Lamb of God and Hatebreed, and Godsmack all in Charleston. Myrtle beach has had King's X, Queensryche, In Flames/Nevermore/Evergrey, and the G3 tour. It just seems that Proggy/Power type stuff never makes it south of Jaxx and North of Atlanta. I don't mind driving, but wehave two really good venues in Charleston (as well as a few that are only decent) that I would like to see some of these better tours come to.

Quiet Riot played at The Garage in 2003, which the place is now part of 1102 Downtown. They put on a pretty good show.

I'm familiar with 1102. I've spent many drunken nights attempting to sing karaoke there. The Zoroaster and Skeletonwitch shows must have slipped under the radar, as I'd certainly have gone. This just goes to show how much advertising is done for these shows. Is there a good site that tells of Augusta metal and rock shows?

I'm familiar with 1102. I've spent many drunken nights attempting to sing karaoke there. The Zoroaster and Skeletonwitch shows must have slipped under the radar, as I'd certainly have gone. This just goes to show how much advertising is done for these shows. Is there a good site that tells of Augusta metal and rock shows?

Nope-- The Firehouse didn't/doesn't even have a website. I happened to be walking down Broad Street and passed it, seeing the poster for Skeletonwitch in the window. At the SW show, there were posters up for the Zoroaster show...

Nope-- The Firehouse didn't/doesn't even have a website. I happened to be walking down Broad Street and passed it, seeing the poster for Skeletonwitch in the window. At the SW show, there were posters up for the Zoroaster show...

This is why Augusta can't promote a show. I'm surprised that there are any fans on this board, let alone any area metal fans. If I see any upcoming shows, I'll pass it on so we can support the "scene."

The only one I know of coming up is Maylene and the Sons of Disaster at Club Hollywood. They're a pretty good southern rock/metal band and the show is on 4/29. I'm not sure where the venue is, but it's somewhere around 8th and Greene.