any sick recordings using triple recs?

sickchris

Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
does anyone know any awsome sounding recordings that use triple recs?
i want something to reference, i'm finding alot of my reference tracks are using peavey's.

Cannibal Corpse used one (on the albums with Pat O'Brien, Evisceration Plague was partly Powerball and Triple Recto I think, Wretched Spawn was Triple Recto and Digitech 2101) with a Metalzone in front and I think you can listen to one on a few Malevolent Creation cds.
The band I will eventually join (www.myspace.com/entombthemachine) recorded there last CD with a Triple Recto but the songs weren't released yet, they gonna upload them in a few weeks I think.

Cannibal Corpse used one (on the albums with Pat O'Brien, Evisceration Plague was partly Powerball and Triple Recto I think, Wretched Spawn was Triple Recto and Digitech 2101) with a Metalzone in front and I think you can listen to one on a few Malevolent Creation cds.
The band I will eventually join (www.myspace.com/entombthemachine) recorded there last CD with a Triple Recto but the songs weren't released yet, they gonna upload them in a few weeks I think.

It was Pat 2channels triple with mesa cab (EV speaker) for rythm and Engl powerball with marshall cab for lead only;)