Any singers out there? TRACKS ARE READY FOR YOU TO SING

I figure this is a good place to post this since:

1. Everyone here loves them some metal.
2. Everyone here is interested in recording.

Anyhow, we are looking for someone to add the final piece to our project - we've got great production on (what we feel) are good songs, but NONE OF US CAN SING WORTH A SHIT.

At this point, this is only a studio project. You don't need to worry about relocating or any of that. This is simply a chance to show your stuff.

Honestly, where else can you get pre-made metal songs ready to sing? Certainly not at your local karaoke joint.

As for the style of the music, we've been calling it 'Progressive Hard-Rock.'

It has rhythmic complexity along the lines of Dream Theater or Nevermore, but also has some big dumb hooks like you'd find with Maiden or the Scorpions. Interspersed throughout are lots of guitar melodies and harmonies. To get picky about it, the whole thing kind of skates along the edge between hard-rock and metal with a driving rock feel and metal attitude.

I have posted some of the rough mixes for people to check out. I've started putting some tracks with guide vocals since a few of the songs have lyrics already done. If you are a lyric writer, don't despair - there's at least one or two which are wide open to your personal interpretation.

So - go and check it out. PM me here or at the dmusic site and we'll get this shit rolling.

http://metalsinger.dmusic.com/

ryan

Frank'nfurter said:
Sounds all good but the snare is annoing.

They're rough mixes.

The snare is a little loud in the mix, so I can see that it might get annoying.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time tweaking a mix when it doesn't have any vocals on it.

This is what it sounds like with the faders up and bit of buss compression.

ryan

I figure this is a good place to post this since:

1. Everyone here loves them some metal.
2. Everyone here is interested in recording.

Anyhow, we are looking for someone to add the final piece to our project - we've got great production on (what we feel) are good songs, but NONE OF US CAN SING WORTH A SHIT.

At this point, this is only a studio project. You don't need to worry about relocating or any of that. This is simply a chance to show your stuff.

Honestly, where else can you get pre-made metal songs ready to sing? Certainly not at your local karaoke joint.

As for the style of the music, we've been calling it 'Progressive Hard-Rock.'

It has rhythmic complexity along the lines of Dream Theater or Nevermore, but also has some big dumb hooks like you'd find with Maiden or the Scorpions. Interspersed throughout are lots of guitar melodies and harmonies. To get picky about it, the whole thing kind of skates along the edge between hard-rock and metal with a driving rock feel and metal attitude.

I have posted some of the rough mixes for people to check out. I've started putting some tracks with guide vocals since a few of the songs have lyrics already done. If you are a lyric writer, don't despair - there's at least one or two which are wide open to your personal interpretation.

So - go and check it out. PM me here or at the dmusic site and we'll get this shit rolling.

http://metalsinger.dmusic.com/

ryan
I would be very interested in collaberating my vocals can cover everything and i see someone mentioned king diamond in which i had a king diamond tribute band in the past but i am not limited i have a full octave range from the lowest gutteral to the highest . send me some songs i can put vocals on to my email adddress cassielsword@gmail.com . the link here for the songs did not work.