any speculations as to frankie's departure

max

Apr 25, 2002
london
Visit site
i've not heard any speculations as to why frankie and the guys parted ways. up till now i've been racking my brains as to WHY? it came as such a shock that i still can't figure it out. i thought they were a real tight unit esp as charlie and him being related.

i don;t want to stir shit up, but some fans might know more than myself, or saw cracks starting to show.

the last 2 times i saw the band (within the last 12 months) they seemed right at the top of their game and frankie was 100% the madman we all knew him for.

i wish him luck in all he sets out to do, and i hope he releases a solo record!

Frank got sick of hearing Scott talk about celebrities he met and charlie go on and on about how great The Lord Of The Rings movies and toys are.

Could it be money? Does anyone remember a few years back when Scott and Charlie got SOD back together and Frank wasnt happy about it, something to do with not getting money from the volume 8 album or the tour or something? I could be completely wrong but does anyone know about any of this?

I still kinda cant believe hes left the band. Frank was a lifer in Thrax, same with Scott and Charlie so it must have been something pretty major to make him want to leave.

Lordlindsey said:
Where did you get that impression from?
I don't remember to be honest. :erk: I thought I read Scott or Charlie say something about how John was their bud or something, in connection with Frank leaving. Fuck knows, I must have been drunk.

My best guess would also be money. i mean Anthrax isnt exactly an arena toring band anymore. Im sure they didnt make a killing off this last album, which is a contradiction in my opinion because its the shit. the guys have wives and families to think about.

fuelee2004 said:
Could it be money? Does anyone remember a few years back when Scott and Charlie got SOD back together and Frank wasnt happy about it, something to do with not getting money from the volume 8 album or the tour or something? I could be completely wrong but does anyone know about any of this?

I still kinda cant believe hes left the band. Frank was a lifer in Thrax, same with Scott and Charlie so it must have been something pretty major to make him want to leave.
yeah it was speculation from billy milano which might just be true,apparently scot and charlie kept saying they would get money after the third cycle of the album sold thru,meanwhile scott and charlie got all there money straight up,i dont think bush would be given a fair deal either