What happened to Frankie???

sufferer said:
To us long time fans, Frank is family. Yes he is LITERALY Charlie's family, but he has been with the band since the early 80's. He's been the only bass player that I've known in this band since I became a fan in the late 80's. Frank is the sole reason I started playing bass when I was 16, I wanted to be just like him. I even adjusted my strap so my bass would be as low as his. I have since played the House of Blues Orlando and over 30 other shows going strong. I owe it all to him, he inspired me to pursue my dream and my music, and I will always give thanks to him. I met Frank a few times on the Stomp tour...the nicest and most courtiest human being I have ever met, talk about appreciating your fans. No ego, no "I don't have time" bullshit...he made time, and he not only took pictures with me and my friends, but he sat & talked with for a while, just like a bro. I'll never forget that, that's what real bands do for real fans. God I hope he comes back.

Hell yeah I love Vera, I've been a long-time Saint fan and I saw him live on the Saint reunion tour, he's a bad-ass. But he's not my Frankie. So when you ask why Frank was so important? Why?... He is to me the heart and soul of the band that I have loved for so many years. He is my idol and my inspiration, and no matter what happens, I hope is is successful.

Old schoolers... remember the vid on P.O.V. where Frankie was playing on I think was the first tour? Awesome, his hair was still kinda short then, but his playing was bad-ass. Who woulda thought we would lose him 20 years later...sad. He cannot be replaced in my mind. Damn those memories. So someone actually asked why Frank was important? Jesus fucking christ...
cool story and i have been a long time fan too,its abvoius that shit has hit the fan he has moved on so forget about it,i couldnt give a monkeys fuck what he does now!!!

yes he was part of the band but he had no say in any of the music that was written and some people go on like he was a main contributer,let go he wasnt that important in thraxes sound

Is Page Hamilton fucking Winona? I guess she fucked this Soul Asylum guy before.
I like few songs from Helmet but..........my ass, I agree with Brent on that way.
I still think he had no choice when "the family" fired his ass.

Surely Frank will wanna return someday when Helmet doesn't fly - his heart would have to be with Anthrax I woulda thought. It's not like he left due to musical differences (is it?)