Any sports fans out there?

well if u consider rally a sport... then yes i do love sports :p

otherwise if no i love hockey but thats about it... all other sports bore me to watch

I am into the NFL , MMA and Ice Hockey . I also really enjoyed a lot of the Olympics this time around as far as watching sports goes. I enjoy participating in strength train / power lifting / bodybuilding and various other forms of working out and self defense / fighting styles.

I've had a season ticket for Liverpool FC for about 13 years now. I have been going to the game since i was about 7 though.

The only other sport i follow is NFL (NE Patriots)

Hope so!

I think Keane has been saving his first goal for this game. Well, i hope he has!

Everton have had a poor start to the season, i hope they don't start turning it around on Saturday!!

I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan
Also like ice hockey, the Penguins are playing in Sweden this weekend
I'll try to see those games on TV

2r5uqtx.jpg

:D

Baseball? o_O That's a sport I totally dont get. Not only the rules, but also, why anyone could find it entertaining. It seems to me they're mostly standing around.
I like when there's a "flow" in the game.. like football :D

Occasionally I also watch icehockey, but it's not very popular here so it's difficult to find a channel that broadcasts a match

you're a liverscum fan I take it?

I used to be a sports freak many years ago, I watched almost all sports, but now I only watch my national team in big competitions and a few others that I support.

Football used to be among my favourite sports, but now I only watch Manchester United, and I've been their supporter for approximately 11/12 years :p Other than that, I still like Formula 1, was a Schumacher fan, out of the active drivers my favourites are Heidfeld and Massa.

I guess that's all worth mentioning that remained of my sport-interests.