Sports

Bleak Eyes

Irrelevant
Jun 16, 2003
Maryland
Visit site
Is there anyone into sports?

I enjoy football mainly. I used to be more into baseball, but it has become a little monotonous to me, probably because my favourite team has sucked for the past dozen years.

I just recently got into basketball this past playoff season. Hockey is a sport that I will check out occasionally. Soccer and tennis can also be cool at times.

My favourite teams are the Dallas Cowboys and Baltimore Orioles. I will root for the Dallas Mavericks and Orlando Magic for the upcoming NBA season and I am a Calgary Flames fan.

I used to play baseball and basketball in high school, as well as watch ESPN all day, but not so much anymore.

I've been really into college football ever since I started college 3 years back. Big 12 is going to gRAPE once again. Ohio State to be ranked way too high and get their asses smacked in a bowl game once again.

Ha, I am not sure if I will ever be into college sports. Maybe when I go to a university in a year or so, it might change, but I still cannot see myself getting totally into it.

I am a fairly big sports nerd.

I was (up until I graduated last year) a decently competitive collegiate track athlete - when I moved to Boston, I joined the New Balance sponsored track club up here, unsurprisingly named New Balance Boston. Now I'm a poorly competitive post-collegiate athlete - I am running faster, but now I'm competing against pros. :loco: I mostly do it for the women.

So...what I'm trying to say is that I love running with all of my body, including my private bits.

I watch a lot of track, some biking, some soccer, and follow the Steelers, as I grew up around Pittsburgh. I used to be a big baseball fan, but going to a Pirates game anytime after the early 90's is enough to discourage anyone from that.

The World Championships for Track and Field just ended and I swear, I jizzed twelve feet straight into the air on multiple occasions. :worship:notworthy:worship: It was better than the Olympics by about 900000x.