Any testament fans out there?

discontinued

Feb 5, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
Chuck recently went in for a follow-up with his thoracic oncologist and was given a clean bill of health! Though there are few remaining pieces of tumor in his system, blood tests show low numbers in which they feel there is no reason for concern. Chuck's damaged heart valve and vein has healed itself, so he will not have to undergo corrective/replacement surgery. Chuck continues to get stronger everyday and will soon be raring to go! As you've heard, Chuck is working on his side-project with Steve DiGiorgio and Darren Travis.

Eric Peterson is still busy writing new material for the next Testament CD. It is taking a little more time since "The Gathering" will be a challenging act to follow. The next effort will be brutal with a lot of dual lead trade-offs between guitarists Peterson and Smyth. "Shred Guitar" fans are going to like this one...

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
Testament are killer,they are one of the first metal bands i got exposed to way back,songs like practice what you preach,so many lies souls of black,great metal band!!!

I love Testament! I've seen them several times over the years and they are great!!!!!!! I saw them play a bar in Dayton on "The Night of the Banging Head" tour in Dayton at a place called Sneakers. It was a sports bar. There were 250 people there and you couldn't move. It was wierd. Got on the bus wiht Chuck and watched him smoke massive herb.

TESTAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you can't get any better than TestAmenT nowadays, no band has stayed truer to the metal scene(specifically the Bay Area Scene) than them, THEY FUCKING RULE, I can't wait for the new album, MORE LEADS, FUCKING RIGHT! The Gathering was GREAT, but my only beef with it was the lack of solos, Long live TestAmenT and CHUCK!

TestAmenT

I had the pleasure of seeing Testament open for Anthrax on the Amoung the Living tour in Tampa many, many, many years ago. Still ranks in the Top three concert experiences I've ever had. Lots of Buddies with me.....Lots of Beer with me.....and Lots of Damn Good Kick Ass Metal with me........

Thats old news. I heard that a couple of weeks ago. As far as the band goes, I only own one of their greatest hits albums (I think they had three for some reason), and the Gathering, and I can't imagine any album being better than the Gathering.

Apocalyptic City was the 1st song i heard from them & ive been a fan since.Demonic was not 1 of my favorites since chuck strating singing in his death metal voice. they made up for it with the Gathering tho.

~Always a great band, like Death I like pretty much all of their albums. This new one should be killer even if it's just as good as the Gathering. But their new guitartist Steve Smyth is currently touring with Nevermore isn't he? And their drummer Jon Allen (from Sadus just like Steve Digiorgio) had some family probems. I hope their album comes out close to Exodus' Temple of the Damned, (2/2/04 I think) because they need to tour together and destroy all! Better yet throw Anthrax on their also, (supporting their upcoming renewed classics album) and it will be a true Thrash of the Titans!