Any tips on this mother F**ker?

Song is in spanish by way! chorus goes something like this: "we are so afraid of life that we invent death, we are so afraid of peace that we choose to kill"

The only thing I'm catching off-the-bat is too much guitar volume.

Cool song and tone in my opinion.

Weird. It could be my poor audio setup at home. My pc into a ghetto blaster is giving me a very high end glassy sound from one of the crashes. like something from the shining. Could be just the Mp3 conversion. But, its weird and had me looking for my cell phone.

But, I wouldn't look to deep into it if no one else hears the sound i described.

you are a son of a b****

blaming on you!! are you said!

The voice is so cool, for my taste snare is a little bit robotic, can you improve sample thing there?
are you using amp sim right? not bad tone at all ^^

The only thing I'm catching off-the-bat is too much guitar volume.

Cool song and tone in my opinion.

Weird. It could be my poor audio setup at home. My pc into a ghetto blaster is giving me a very high end glassy sound from one of the crashes. like something from the shining. Could be just the Mp3 conversion. But, its weird and had me looking for my cell phone.

But, I wouldn't look to deep into it if no one else hears the sound i described.

Yeah i am having trouble with cymbals... but i wont keep working today becouse my ears are wasted!!!! i will only update in a few minutes some keybord arrangements and overal balance.
Thanks for the opinion!!!!! cheers from argentina!

you are a son of a b****

blaming on you!! are you said!

The voice is so cool, for my taste snare is a little bit robotic, can you improve sample thing there?
are you using amp sim right? not bad tone at all ^^

Thanks dude!!!! the snare is a mix of natural snare and superior drummer. I still have to edit the sample to make it sound more natural. After all "it is my first day!!! jajajajaja

Guitar is amp sim. The VERY GOOD NRR1 nobody is using it a lot but in my humble opinion it kicks everyones balls off.

Thanks! stay tuned for updates since this is for our upcoming album

cheers from argentina!

dude good stuff.! the vox remember me to Carajo in some way. regarding the mix i kind agree whit dimaura the guitars are to loud, and i feel that the vocals can have more verb or delay in the choruses. but that is jus matter of taste. aside from that the mix is working really well IMO.

Edit: i cheek the updated mix and the guitar level is perfect now. really cool song what band is this?

dude good stuff.! te vox remember me to Carajo in some way. regarding the mix i kind agree whit dimaura the guitars are to loud, and i feel that the vocals can have more verb or delay in the choruses. but that is jus matter of taste. aside from that the mix is working really well IMO.

Jejeje! we had a lot of gigs with carajo! i improved the overal balance on the update. And yes i will automate de verb and delay on choruses to make more....outer space like:Smokin:? jajaj

thanks for the comment!

dude good stuff.! the vox remember me to Carajo in some way. regarding the mix i kind agree whit dimaura the guitars are to loud, and i feel that the vocals can have more verb or delay in the choruses. but that is jus matter of taste. aside from that the mix is working really well IMO.

Edit: i cheek the updated mix and the guitar level is perfect now. really cool song what band is this?

The band is CLAY. This song belongs to our next (2nd) album. Our web page is down for a couple of weeks www.clay.com.ar but you can google the first album "how far...." which is pretty cool.... but this new one is gonna kick some ass.

this is an old video clip of our band if you guys are interested:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jejeje! we had a lot of gigs with carajo! i improved the overal balance on the update. And yes i will automate de verb and delay on choruses to make more....outer space like:Smokin:? jajaj

thanks for the comment!

yeah thats exactly what i mean some ethereal vocals kind of thing. although work just fine like it is right now. good to hear some metal in Spanish around here. !:kickass:

The band is CLAY. This song belongs to our next (2nd) album. Our web page is down for a couple of weeks www.clay.com.ar but you can google the first album "how far...." which is pretty cool.... but this new one is gonna kick some ass.

i will check it out for sure. good luck whit the new album!