Any UK + European people want to have a beer

JoshSylosis

May 16, 2005
Reading, Berkshire
www.facebook.com
Yo guys

Going on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder, Cephalic Carnage and Psycroptic (daaaamn I can't wait to see Psycroptic) over the next month.

Let me know if anyones coming out to a show. Would be cool to meet up with some people off here n' have some beers! Just drop me a message at www.myspace.com/joshsylosis and I can see if I can squeeze the odd person on our guestlist.

Dates are on our myspace www.myspace.com/sylosis

I would have gone this weekend, but I have my last exam on monday. So I will go to the show in Enschede on the 21 February.
Btw great show last year with war from a harlots mouth in bochum, really looking forward to the tour with tbdm since then.

There's nothing even remotely close to me!
I'd kill to see you guys and Cephalic Carnage too D:

At least do a show in devon? Exeter or Plymouth or something?
Keep that in mind for the next tour yeah, and ill buy you a guinness haha

Should get along to the Glasgow show.
I reckon it's too good a lineup not to get cancelled, happening with a few Glasgow shows recently, I get all fookin pumped and then the show gets canned.
Anyway, hefty looking forward to Psycroptic as well, and your good selves of course.
I'll be staggering about in a vomit covered Akercocke Tshirt, probably.

was there yesterday. awesome show. you guys were in pretty bad luck to break your strings while playing the last song (first josh, two minutes later Bailey). but still the best act of the evening. psycroptic was technicaly great but the singer was lame. cephalic carnage had a really bad sound and I had no idea what's going on. black dahlia murder was okay but I've seen them a couple of times so it wasn't too special for me. Like their new guitarist though!