Any updates?

RogueSpirit

Wannabe Guitar God
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
The site really hasn't been updated in quite a while. What's happening over at Elitist lately? Especially regarding Without Face and the new offshoot band with their old singer/guitarist.

It's been fairly quiet here the last couple of months. The Lunaris album is coming up soon and I've got a couple of signings who are very close but nothing I can announce yet.

I'll be working on a site overhaul next week. I've been pretty lazy about it, but then there hasn't been a great deal of stuff to add.

Without Face plan to start recording their next album in June for a late autumn / early winter release, and Julie's new band To-Mera are still at the rehearsal stage.

Cheers

Lee

And here: Forest Stream non-homos are busy rehearsing with our new drummer and writing new songs. All updates are here -> www.foreststream.net , the only problem that our site administrator is a damn lazy ass...

Russell said:
There are some things in life, like the speed of light and laws of physics, which will never change. I fear the fact that Farmakon are homos is one of these :p
Well that's shite if anything. As well as erection may point inwards in the middle of a block hole, as well we can one day be free from our gayness.

Russell said:
There are some things in life, like the speed of light and laws of physics, which will never change. I fear the fact that Farmakon are homos is one of these :p
Oh my fine sir... Do we know at least one law of physics? And are you sure that speed of light is 0.3 Mkm/s in vacuum, despite we even don't know how to define it? Noooo... I reckon that being homo is much more stable than velocity of light.

Sonm said:
Oh my fine sir... Do we know at least one law of physics? And are you sure that speed of light is 0.3 Mkm/s in vacuum, despite we even don't know how to define it? Noooo... I reckon that being homo is much more stable than velocity of light.

Point taken, Farmakon being homos is even more unchangeable and reliable than the laws of physics! :D

Marko, if believing that makes you feel better, then yes, one day you may not be gay :)

Now "King for a day" is changed to "Gay for a day" :) Sounds almost as good as Barrett's parrot...
Barrett Lee just bought bum butter.
"Blah!" said he, "Bum butter's bitter!
But it's blended in my batter and it's made my batter bitter!
But if I blend some better butter, better than the bitter butter, it'll make my bitter batter better!"
So, Barrett bought a better butter
Better than the bitter butter
Blended it in his bitter batter, and
Now his bitter batter's better!
:lol:

No Russel! HE said
"I am afraid Lee is back soon and I've a lot of troubles as his fav beer is no more chap. And by the way who are you? Oh! You are Sooooooonmyyy! And I am a Barrett's parrot. Yeah , Lee is not in becasue
He just bought bum butter.
"Blah!" said he, "Bum butter's bitter!
But it's blended in my batter and it's made my batter bitter!
But if I blend some better butter, better than the bitter butter, it'll make my bitter batter better!"
So, Barrett went for a better butter
Better than the bitter butter
To Blend it in his bitter batter, and
Make his bitter batter's better!"

At first moment I was hocked and kept silent for two minutes... And then the birdy hanged up. So it goes.