Any Valentine's Day Stories to share?

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
I had a mellow night. Made dinner for me and the man, made a fire, and fell asleep on the couch. God I'm getting old, cause it was killer.

What did everyone else do?

My valentine was nothing.
My man had forgot, and when he understood what day it was he told me he was gonna do good later. Oh well, he fall asleep.
Not that it matters, it`s just a normal day, but everyone makes it so big, telling about their romantic night.
Reading LoTR was the closest I got to romance.

I try to avoid the commercial trappings of the whole day, so I normally head out to the woods. My long term g/f left me last year because I had "changed". So I followed tradition and drove up to the woods with my dogs. Peaceful and tranquil.

Carline said:
My valentine was nothing.
My man had forgot, and when he understood what day it was he told me he was gonna do good later. Oh well, he fall asleep.
Not that it matters, it`s just a normal day, but everyone makes it so big, telling about their romantic night.
Reading LoTR was the closest I got to romance.

You deserve better :)

I'm single so I did squat for VD. I worked all day and evening, and then I came home and watched "A Walk On the Moon" because Viggo Mortensen is in it and he's very naked and very hot. Oh, and I ate some chocolate... okay, I ate A LOT of chocolate. :p

Sometimes it sucks to be me. :ill:

~Christina

Final_Product said:
I try to avoid the commercial trappings of the whole day, so I normally head out to the woods. My long term g/f left me last year because I had "changed". So I followed tradition and drove up to the woods with my dogs. Peaceful and tranquil.

You deserve better :)

Thanx.
Sorry `bout your g/f.