Any videos of James?

Fridaythe13th

Time reveals all things..
May 4, 2005
Australia
www.ckymusic.com
Hey, I was wondering if any of you guys had or knew where I could get video clips etc. of James playing because I wanna see how he plays live and stuff but I only have pictures. Any help would be amazing, thanks. And if you have any videos, PM me and we can talk.

Thanks.

Like having a steak tied to a string hanging in front of us, eh James? Well, we'll wait for "one day". :p

You know Andy, it was just a few days ago that I was informed you're Lord Edgar Bayden Powell. :worship:

Didn't know that.

estigma2001 said:
wow i would like to see Testament Low era gigs!!! well i got a Death dvd of the Spiritual Healing tour 2 concerts with a young James Murphy!!!! and he rocks

Is it possible of you to SOMEHOW put it on here? Seriously, I need to see that lol Any videos of James would be much appreciated....And James, that includes you too! Haha :headbang:

I got a vcd with Testament in Buenos Aires, 1995... taken from a tv broadcast so the quallity is quite allright.... Watching it makes me really pissed off that I didn't have a chance to see Testament live while James was still in the band...

istari said:
I got a vcd with Testament in Buenos Aires, 1995... taken from a tv broadcast so the quallity is quite allright.... Watching it makes me really pissed off that I didn't have a chance to see Testament live while James was still in the band...

Tjaba!
Kan inte du adda mig på msn å skicka över videon :headbang:
chain_of_pain@hotmail

commandante said:
Slipknot wannabe! :hotjump::tickled:
well.. seeing as how the Hammersmith Odeon show Andy was speaking of happened in 1987 i would say that you're wrong. so wrong in fact that your new name is Wrongboy. talk to ya later Wrongboy.

:tickled: