Any word on Saxon US tour?

Americans/Canadians, they're both the same thing aren't they?

<Retires to safe distance as the fireworks start....>

And anyway, why would I have US penis envy? I have never fucked so many young and tasty slappers as when I have been over to the US, simply by opening my big mouth, announcing that I am Lord Assmaster III of Lower Knackersack and Billy Mill Hill, and letting them flock on in. Over here I have to nail old bags in Swingers Clubs! Naaah, I think I'm quite happy lobbing my mighty 2" pellet about to want to be a Merkan. Hey, perhaps I know your Mom???!!!

Well Spaster, you finally may be getting closer to reality - "lack of info from the Saxon people". There lies your problem, with the admin (US or band), rather than the band itself. I'm sure if Biff was suddenly phobic about flying and it ruled out going over there, he would say, and you'd have to live with it. The fact that the band keep announcing that they are going over there must mean they believe they ARE going. What would be the point of making statements with no real intention of going?

You obviously feel strongly about it, and I actually do feel for you, we're lucky enough to be spoiled over here that the band tour fairly regularly. (I get pissed off with US bands saying they are coming to Europe to do a load of dates, and then they play one night in a shithouse in London, nowhere else in the UK. I don't blame them, I blame their Manager/promoter/girlfriend who books the gigs))
Why not write a letter to the management, asking NICELY when the band are realistically going to be touring the US, and what the hold-up is. Why do they appear to be completely unable to fulfill the announced schedule, and maybe they perhaps ought to be handing out some P45s? Don't call him a cunt, or tell him you won't buy another CD as a protest, be civil, and I bet you get a civil, genuine reply back.

If you don't, come back here and tell us, and I'll call him a cunt with you.

Oh, and calm down, the first line was a joke.

TheAssMaster said:

Not that I want to get drawn into a slanging match with our Transatlantic friends, but you really need to understand the universe doesn't revolve around you, your country is harder to get into

Looks to me like you've done a bangup job at creating a slang match there Ass:lol:

It seems to me that the ONLY one who thinks the universe revolves around the USA is YOU:lol:

You clearly talk out of the first part of your name because you can very easily enter the US if you fly to Mexico and walk across the border:loco:

I saw Saxon in 2002 and while the crowd was small I think they had a good time regardless and if and when they do play within driving distance of me, you can bet your hairy ass that I'll be there:heh:

Oh, you might want to take a little penicillin to clear up that yellowness
:Smokin:

SAXON tour in the U.S. would be killer!! These GODS of Denim & Leather deserve a huge tour here,not to mention the countless fans they have over here!! I wish they would play Lionheart in it's entirety!! That would kill!!

J.D. DIAMOND said:
SAXON tour in the U.S. would be killer!! These GODS of Denim & Leather deserve a huge tour here,not to mention the countless fans they have over here!! I wish they would play Lionheart in it's entirety!! That would kill!!

no no. no lionheart.... *plugs ears*

Plugs ears??????????? Are you kidding me? Lionheart is Saxon's best album in thier career!!! Man every song,every track on Lionheart is supurb,I can NEVER understand where your coming from there buddy,but to each his own I guess???

Saxon_Lionheart.jpg

mate, lionheart is saxons most solid album, no filler, just pure heavy metal.
i understand why the more loyal saxon fan wouldnt like it, sure its a radical change, but ive lent lionheart to at least 10 people who have never heard saxon before and its blown them all away.
When you judge lionheart judge it on the quality of the music, not what youd expect from them. Would you have honestly wanted lionheart to be another killing ground, full of filler and bog standard(although there are 3 or 4 amazing songs)

lets play nice everyone,

oh by the way, england hasnt won a world cup since 1966.the one and only time i believe

ouch

ok, i couldnt resist