Any word on Saxon US tour?

Well,

I beleive today is now the 17th of May, 2006...

The Lube!!!!!!!!!!

4th November 2005

USA Tour Postponed

I´m sad to announce that Saxon has to postpone and reschedule all US dates into March. After having everything organized for the US Tour the visa´s finaly did not get to us in time. The band was ready to leave Europe and is very sad not to go. Everybody was looking forward to it. We´re trying our best to reschedule the tour as soon as possible.

Saxon, although these circumstances are well beyond our control, would like to apologize to everyone for any inconvenience that has been caused by this delay.

A big thank you to all our promoter´s, fans and agents for keeping the shows up to the very last minute.

Let´s try and make the best out of it.

We´ll be back with more informations next week.

Thomas Jensen
Saxon Management

Then....The fist!!!!

7th March 2006

Hi Everybody,

These are the latest News from the Saxon Camp:

Touring Tour dates are updated with many new Festival dates!..........

Again a big sorry to our US fans, but we hope the waiting is over and we'll make it for a short trip before summer to show all American promoters that the band is willing to tour the States, our agent and we are willing to break the vicious circle, we appreciate that a lot of you have waited for so long, let's make it happen...............................

Yours
Thomas
-Management-

well ....summer is: june, july, august,... so.. 15 days left...hope for the people in the USA that they will be informed as soon as possible...by the management... Its better to mention no dates or periods at all! otherwise you have to dissapoint fans unnecessary in case it cant go through .. I should have said: Watch the board, when its mentioned the shows are on..just my opinion..thats the thing that is shit about it,..but that visa shit is solved now or what? Well just wait ... till something is published on the saxon board..

Bosnian Witchfinder said:
i understand why the more loyal saxon fan wouldnt like it, sure its a radical change,

That's a strange statement, I have to say! The 'more loyal' Saxon fan? If by that you mean the 'Wheels Of Steel/Strong Arm Of The Law' type fan, that haven't seen or bought an album by Saxon since 1984, then yeah, they probably wouldn't like it. But if by 'loyal', you mean the people who know the first thing about Saxon, then I think you'll find they did actually like the album!

liama said:
Dude you blow goat's.........:puke:

Ans that ain't puke either!!!!!!

I love the freedom of speech, ghe, ghe! It's his opinion and let everybody think and say what he/she thinks... Lionheart is Saxon's best production ever my opinion,.. the feeling is ok too on that album..of course I will never compare it to Unleash the beast or strong arm of the Law or wheels of steel, just impossible! I like every album, but NOT Destiny 90%

That's a strange statement, I have to say! The 'more loyal' Saxon fan? If by that you mean the 'Wheels Of Steel/Strong Arm Of The Law' type fan, that haven't seen or bought an album by Saxon since 1984, then yeah, they probably wouldn't like it. But if by 'loyal', you mean the people who know the first thing about Saxon, then I think you'll find they did actually like the album

yeah i meant that kind of loyal fan, i just didnt word it correctly

Boys,Lionheart is an excellant album,reflecting the bands evolution from the earlier sounds.If Saxon gave us a recording no different than the past then we could be dissapointed.Now what exactly is this World Cup?Is it a glass full of Bud,Molson and Becks?And how does it compare to Red Sox Baseball,Nascar,Wrestling,and late night Paintball on ESPN.Steve

well, a US Tour doesn`t look likely until around September. Thats the only window of opportunity they have to get here until they travel back overseas. They are playing in Bulgaria in August, then the next date is in Mexico City/SA in Oct.

2006 SHOWS

DATE VENUE LOCATION COUNTRY

2006 FESTIVALS DATE VENUE LOCATION COUNTRY
02.06.2006 Rjukan Festival Rjukan NOR
18.06.2006 Monsters of Rock Festival Zaragoza ES
24.06.2006 Hellfest Nantes FR
25.06.2006 Graspop Metal Meeting Dessel BEL
07.07.2006 Ruisrock Turku FIN
08.07.2006 Rock Sound Festival Huttwil SWI
16.07.2006 Evolution Fest Brescia ITA
21.07.2006 Earthshaker Fest Kreuth GER
22.07.2006 Festival Villalba ES
29.07.2006 Metalway Festival Jerez ES
04.08.2006 Monsters Of Rock Festival Varna BUL

- - - - US TOUR "Window".

07.10.2006 Palacio De Los Deportes Live 'n' Louder Festival Mexico City MEX
12.10.2006 River Plate Stadium Live 'n' Louder Festival Buenos Aires ARG
14.10.2006 Caninde Live 'n' Louder Festival Sao Paulo BRA
- - - -
18.11.2006 Zaal Maeckeblijde Poperinge BEL

world cup is soccer. an alright sport for sure, played it alot as a kid. kind of a sissy sport really. way too much diving and crying too garner alot of respect in Canada as were more in touch with the toughness and fisticuffs of Hockey. but its the worlds biggest tourney so it should be an exciting month.
how does it compare to Nascar or Red socks baseball?? it doesnt, those sports are as boring as watching grass grow.

im expecting a repeat of 2002 . a Germany v brazil Final

well, considering the band visa's are good till June only. a september window isnt likely. Time to accept the fact that Saxon have most likely lied about doing a US trek and will most likely look ahead to the new album. so be it. time to move on, i dont feel too bad about it. i was waiting for a show to pick up the Lionheart album . ill just stick with the Downloaded copy i guess;]

Hey Earth,my post was meant as a little joke,guess it went by you.Just pokin a little fun at soccer.Are not Blue Jays games the pinnicle of excitement?Just a joke,sort of the way Saxon treats the American fans.Steve

spaster said:
Hey Earth,my post was meant as a little joke,guess it went by you.Just pokin a little fun at soccer.Are not Blue Jays games the pinnicle of excitement?Just a joke,sort of the way Saxon treats the American fans.Steve

A joke is right.....

Wish they thought more of us....