Any word on the GIGATOUR

puppy_ani.gif

...I would feel bad for the guy, but it's his own fault for coming here looking for information about Nevermore.

I know I make a lot of comments about this forum being random, but you people make it too easy...

TrueBeliever said:
...I would feel bad for the guy, but it's his own fault for coming here looking for information about Nevermore.

I know I make a lot of comments about this forum being random, but you people make it too easy...

Feel bad for the guy why? The dog is obviously shaking his head no, which is an answer to his question.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Feel bad for the guy why? The dog is obviously shaking his head no, which is an answer to his question.

How can that be considered shaking his head?? Bah. It's more feasible to say he's headbanging.

If I saw a person doing that I wouldn't assume they were negating something, I'd think they were afflicted with a mental disorder. He's clearly leaning his head to one side and back again.

dead6skin6mask6 said:

its also obvious that it has nothing to do with anything in the thread at all, but he is just RATTLING HIS HEAD