For My Pain...any word?

Erik Erna

Sheriff Of T.S.G
Oct 22, 2004
Owl Farm
Hey,

Has there been any word on For My Pain...'s next album? I know it was put on hold, but past that I haven't heard a word.

No news from the For My Pain camp, sorry. They are more like a project band with most members concentrating to work with their own active bands as priority atm.

Tuomas Holopainen has been extremely busy for almost three years until last September with Nightwish and now taking a well deserved vacation until next spring when he'll start composing new materil for Nw. Altti Veteläinen's Eternal Tears of Sorrow (Etos MySpace) released a new CD last May and they have been touring in Finland. Lauri Tuohimaa has played a few gigs every year with Charon and aäso with the six moths ago disbanded Embraze. He works also with a couple of other bands. Juha Kylmänen has kept himself busy with Reflexion who are pushing their new CD out next spring.

That's about it, at least all I know of the members' whatnots currently. Doesn't look like we'll have another FMP CD in the very near future, unfortunately.

Ps. The latest EToS CD "Children of the Dark Waters" is quite awesome!