Any word on the new Adagio singer?

I was wondering the same thing. If they've picked a date to announce the guy, that probably means they've come to terms with someone. I'm surprised no information has leaked.

My guess is Jorn Lande. The guy sings for everyone else, why not add one more to his growing list?

YtseJammer said:
I was wondering the same thing. If they've picked a date to announce the guy, that probably means they've come to terms with someone. I'm surprised no information has leaked.

My guess is Jorn Lande. The guy sings for everyone else, why not add one more to his growing list?

I hope Jorn Lande takes the slot. I have still not seen him live and he is one of my biggest influences. Crossing my fingers...

EB

DC or Jorn would be pretty cool, but I agree that the band is probably looking for someone more permanant. I'm still bummed that Redman is out. I've heard stories about his management before, so I'm not terribly surprised. I just hope he's able to stay with Pink Cream 69.

--Mike

Trust me. He will definitely stay with PC 69. Bottom Row management is also responsible for PC 69. From my understanding, they thought it was "uncool" of him to be doing things with another band that wasnt PC69.

Ben

General Zod said:
I saw on Adagio's web site that the new singer will be introduced at a gig on September 11th. I was wondering if anyone had any inside information as to who it might be.

Zod

It's Udo. Negotiations between Balance of Power's management and Udo's management never were able to come to an agreement so Udo continued with his current band, but the veteran vocalist is determined to expand his style into a more progressive format and Adagio was the perfect chance for him to do that.

Of course I am joking. Believe it or not, I am not obcessed with "Udo" either, but it is more of an inside joke with the original poster and I couldn't help myself but to make this reply.

Bryant

I think Jorn would be an interesting replacement and he would do a great job filling the shoes for David. I personally thought David was a great fit for Adagio but I can see where management would want him to stay put with PC69. I was thinking someone like John West would be cool, D C Cooper might fit as well (although I am not much of a fan of his music). Some other names that come to mind:
Goran Edman (very underated vocals with range)
Doogie White (why not? :) )
Nils Patrik Johansson (hey he can double up at Prog Power :) )

Just my .02

Bryant said:
Of course I am joking. Believe it or not, I am not obcessed with "Udo" either, but it is more of an inside joke with the original poster and I couldn't help myself but to make this reply.
For those of you who don't know, Bryant is actually Wolf Hoffman. He posts using a pseudonym for the sake of anonymity.

Zod :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
If it's Jorn :headbang:

If it's Udo :yell: :yell: :ill: :yuk:
sorry Bryant

Ha ha ha I don't think you have to worry about that Dargor. I don't think Udo is quite the right "fit" for Adagio. My reply is actually a bit of an inside joke toward Zod that would probably take half a page to explain.

Bryant

I don't know...I'd kinda like to hear Englund strum along and do How Many Tears...but I can't quite picture him doing something like Crown Of Thorns or Scarlet Flower Fields...then again...maybe I can...(haha)!

Rock on!

It was just announced today...Axl Rose will be the new singer for Adagio...talk about a 2nd chance!

Rock on!