Any you guys into early thrash? Sanctuary/Testament?

Mirror Black

New Metal Member
Mar 21, 2005
Recently discovered Nevermore and didnt know they existed. Seen a lot of this early thrash in the uk in the late 80's and seem to be buying it again. Nice to know Nevermore are recording about 40 miles from where i live to!

UK thrash: ONSLAAAAAAUGHT! POWER FROM HELL! POWER! POWER! POWER! POWER FROM HELL! though admittedly "The Force" is a much better album. Class, that one. Lethal played "Thermonuclear Devastation" today at rehearsal because it's just about the easiest song ever written. I wonder if I can make this post any more incoherent? Cookies.

I don't like all old and new thrash bands, but I enjoy bands like Testament, Kreator, Exodus and Susperia if you consider them thrash.

Pyrus said:
If you want, we could turn this into another massive thrash recommendation thread, but that seems to happen all the fucking time.

Is that a *bad* thing?

Metal Church! Whiplash! Nuclear Assault! Bywar! Morbid Saint! Hirax! Testament! RRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!

XENTRIX! MORDRED! ANTHRAX! CORONER! ANDRALLS! ULYSSES MOTHER FUCKING SIREN, YOU COCKSUCKING POSEURS!

Yeah, I can see where this is going. So: listen to Ulysses Siren. Best thrash band nobody's ever heard or, or at least ever heard of until I started pimping them 24/7. Above the Ashes = total win.