anybody a fan of the band tuff?

mdmatt4ever

Sep 27, 2006
what an underrated awesome band. their album religious fix is god like. very ugly kid joe sounding. i have the albums "what comes around goes around", "religious fix" and "live in the u.k." if anyone has the albums "history of tuff", "regurgitation" or "decade of disrespect" are they worth getting?

'History of Tuff' has a few good songs on. The song "American Hair Band" is a great rip-off of grunge. Not as good as 'What Goes Around .. ' but decent melodic responsible rock.

I used to write some for that asshole's website. I have a threatening email from that cocksucker saved on my account. I was never a fan of his watered down Skid Row, fourth tier hair band music then and I'm certainly not inclinded to listen to this now. The guy can dish
it out but he can't take it. He's become more bitter since his writing staff left. You remember the Wizard of Oz? That's him...

Metal Sludge is gradually sliding down the tubes - in addition to Tuff. Infrequent updates and no Ozzy Stillborne.

In regards to Tuff, I loved their track American Hairband. Beyond that they're songs are really hit and miss. I bought Religious Fix - it did little for me. Their first album (with I Hate Kissing You Goodbye) was decent. The little I've heard of their recent material did little for me.

I used to write some for that asshole's website. I have a threatening email from that cocksucker saved on my account. I was never a fan of his watered down Skid Row, fourth tier hair band music then and I'm certainly not inclinded to listen to this now. The guy can dish
it out but he can't take it. He's become more bitter since his writing staff left. You remember the Wizard of Oz? That's him...

thats sad you think that about their music. religious fix is outstanding. i wouldn't consider them 4th tier though. they formed a helluva long time before they ever got signed

What's sad is that their music is so bad that I'd rather listen to American Hardcore by L.A. Guns....

its not that bad. heavyharmonies has both major tuff releases rated pretty high so apparently i'm not the only one who likes them

I consider TUFF an average band in the hair metal universe. Too much "easy listening", a second hand Poison. Not bad but nothing special. I prefer much more the "real sleazy" stuff: Junkyard, Salty Dog, Vain,...