TUFF live in Australia!

Had an awesome time at both shows! The crowd seemed to really dig us in Sydney which was great, I was very surprised at the awesome reaction we got for the Black N Blue cover!! Some pretty hardcore hair metal fans out in the crowd! Was heaps of fun playing the Tuff set with Stevie as well, he works the crowd really well! We'd only had one rehearsal with him so alot of the more "live improv" kinda stuff that went on (and there was lots of changes to the songs from how we learnt them off the studio albums) were pretty spur of the moment and tuff (pardon the pun) to keep up with where he was going at times but I think we did a pretty good job considering! All in all though it was an awesome night!! Great videos, always love playin our set in a different city, and was also a real privaledge to play in Tuff for the night!

And then the Melbourne show on the Saturday was heaps better, had a blast!! Awesome night! Double the crowd, much better stage & lights & our own usual sound guy (and we used all our backdrops for The Deadthings' set fot this one and got to play a little longer coz the venue wasnt changing to a dance club after the show!), and the Tuff set clicked a little better too because we had one show with him under our belts and knew what to expect as far as the changes to the songs went!

Also in Melbourne I got boobs flashed at me from the front row, can't complain about that! Haha.

Stevie was a really nice dude and good to work with! Had our rehearsal in Sydney on Thursday and he ran it really well, only had just over an hour (once through the setlist basically) but he was very good at communicating exactly what he wanted and really pleasant as well.

I never thought when I met him outside The Whisky last year in Hollywood and met him and had my CDs signed, that I'd be playing in his band a few months later!!