TUFF live in Australia!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
The Rock N metal Show presents a Metal Sludge X-Travaganza featuring Stevie Rachelle, the Voice of TUFF performing LIVE with Special guests The Deadthings.​

TUFF began in Phoenix, Arizona in early 1985, and moved to Hollywood in 1987 as the band's name became legendary on the world famous Sunset Strip. Within months TUFF became a huge West Coast draw at venues from Phoenix to San Francisco & San Diego to Salt Lake City & back. By the summer of 1990 TUFF had already completed Midwest & East Coast tours supporting groups like Warrant, Britny Fox, Bulletboys, Dangerous Toys & Enuff Z’Nuff. This was accomplished on the strength of the bands name alone, without any record label support. Finally, in the spring of 1991, TUFF hit the road in support of their Atlantic Records debut “What Comes Around Goes Around.” In September of that same year, the band debuted on Dial MTV peaking at No. 3 with their smash hit power ballad “I Hate Kissing You Goodbye”. TUFF sales were also fueled by an onslaught of press that featured band pin-ups, magazine covers & a die-hard fan club, fiercely dedicated to their favorite group. TUFF spent the better part of 1991 touring the U.S. doing shows with various bands making lots of fans and friends along the way.​

Special Guests for the night are Australia's No.1 Glam Metal band The Deadthings, recently returning from a bunch of shows in L.A playing with such acts as L.A Guns & Pretty Boy Floyd. This is a show not to be missed!​

sludge_x_aussie222.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

TUFF!! About time we got an LA glam tour in Australia!!! Hopefully lots of people go and then bands like Faster Pussycat, Pretty Boy Floyd, LA Guns, etc might try to come out here as well!!!​

sr_fist_ring.jpg

transparent.gif

transparent.gif

Yeah ya should!! They are gonna be good nights, kinda like a Cathouse vibe with video screens, strippers/dancers, etc. Sleazy 80s metal club style!

Just thought I'd add that the Sydney show has now been moved to a place called Candy's in Kings Cross. This is coz unfortunately The Marquee has been sold and is closing at the end of January :( A real shame because that venue was AWESOME to play and I'd love to have played there again! Hopefully the new owners keep it as a live venue, but either way it's closed through Feb so we've had to move the show!

Also just a little plug, if ya wanna see us this month in Melbourne we are playing on Sat January 27 at The Corner Hotel with Supremacy so come down! I believe I'm also gonna be DJing at the start of the night haha so everyone's sure to be in for a heavy dose of keyboard-soaked melodic metal & AOR for an hour or so! Haha.

Bayswater Road in Kings Cross. No idea what the venue is like but Wolfmother & Airbourne played there the other week so it must be an ok size if they played it...

Apparently it's called "Candy's Apartment", sounds even sleazier haha!
What's Kardomah like?? Is it good!?

Hey Haupy who's that foxx in your avatar, I'm diggin' it!