Anybody else like making "beats" or EDM?

J the TyranT

Thats just how it is...
Dec 14, 2001
LV
This shit is a lot of fun I gotta admit, hahahah. Been spending a lot of time dicking around with synths and all that... trying to program some cool shit.

Originally started as just an idea... something else to try and also try to get some beats to an MC friend of mine... now though, I actually wanna keep at this shit.

Anybody else? Or am I the only weirdo on this forum these days?

:loco:

I've found myself speding more time with making Drum and bass than anything rock or metal related. The problem is that being a perfectionist it's really hard to be satisfied anything I can get done, and the fact that I'm doing everything myself by programming and arranging it's way too easy to scrap the stuff I've done and do it again. I'm glad that I'm finally finishing a track that I can be quite satisfied with.

yeah its crazy how much control you've got over this shit. Not what Im used to coming from drums and guitars... lol. Filters and envelopes and.... whatever

I like to make a beat once in a while. I like to keep em simple. At one point I was writing stupid rimes a few years ago. Reason is awesome for a beatmaker.

my last sketch

Yeah, beats, weird experimental stuff. Working on an album with a poetrykinda dude at the moment. Lots of influences from Massive Attack, Air, Roni Size, DJ Shadow, El-P and whatnot...

Good jobs both Joe and Drew. Havent checked out that mp3 yet, Plendakor.... in a few though...

Man you guys are schoolin me. Got a lot more to get after with this shit hahah.