Anybody else starting to miss Cronian?

karpsmom

May 25, 2005
New Jersey, USA
I've been listening to them this morning and it reminded me how much I enjoy both albums!

Any news on what's happening with that project?

I always felt like they captured their goal perfectly and made music like no other band with Cronian.

Mr. V either said he had a few songs finished, or they all were finished and waiting for record. I don't remember exactly, my short term memory is about as effective as throwing rocks at a man with a machine gun...

Well, I have found this:

Give us an update on the status of your other groups (Waterclime, Gravisphere, Fission, Cronian and any others I may have missed!)

Mr.V- I think all the other bands are in recording mode. We’re just about to launch a schedule for the recording of the next Borknagar album, a new Fission album is in the making, the third Waterclime album is ready to be released, but I have to find a label that want to put it out. With Cronian we have a couple of new tracks that sounds awesome, but that album will take some time to complete, and the Gravisphere album is also something that need to be completed.

apr 6 2011

http://heavymetal.about.com/od/interviews/a/Vintersorg-Interview.htm

woohhoooo, what a great day for music news between this and the ICS Vortex label news! I'm so happy to hear that new Waterclime is ready for release!