CRONIAN- Press release

First of all, it's a matter of opinion. Secondly, well, that's it. I could swear at you at tell you that songs like The Alp, Ullumine and Iceolated were really awesome, and I really loved the album... but that would be MY opinion. If you don't like it, fine, but instead say "I agree with Zephyrus, Terra was mediocre at best in my opinion."

Well, it makes you look like a dumb asshole to state an opinion as fact. You can say something in a way that IMO is implied without actually typing it, however "Terra had one good song." or "Terra was mediocre at best." are not examples of this.

You guys are like the three stooges. Two of you hate anything Vortex didn't work on and the other guy hates you both for it.

I'm not complaining, it's hilarious. Just thought you should know what it looks like to everyone else.

I also love the dueling Vortex icons.

You guys are like the three stooges. Two of you hate anything Vortex didn't work on and the other guy hates you both for it.

I'm not complaining, it's hilarious. Just thought you should know what it looks like to everyone else.

I thought Arcturus was better before Simen took over.

I believe Terra was mediocre, so I'll state it as though it were fact.

:rolleyes:

What? I love Vintersorg era Borknagar, and I dig some of the Garm era stuff, I also love Arcturus before Simen joined so :lol: All I said was it's stupid to say OH THIS CD WAS A WASTE OF MONEY AND YOUR SIDE PROJECT SUCKS YOU ONLY MADE ONE GOOD SONG.... like :lol:

I thought Arcturus was better before Simen took over.

It was, in a way. But it was still amazing when he was in it. Can't we agree theyw ere both great, I don't know why it always has to be a competition with you. :lol: