anybody got their blooddrunk preorder from JSR merchandising?

john123

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2007
I got the 15 dollar pack with the cd and dvd, after i saw the link on cobhc.com and I can't wait for it to come. Hopefully it comes by the end of this week as the status is displayed as shipped and it was like that since last friday. woooot.

anybody received their preordered album from jsr merchandising?

Not yet. My order was updated to "shipped" on 3/27, but according to my bank statement, JSR just processed my payment on the 31st. Not sure whether that confirms or denies if it's en route, but either way, I wish I was ignorant of this whole damn "shipped" thing... I probably checked my mailbox 20 times today.

Yeah like the headline says, they should be shipped on the 10th. My status has been shipped since a week ago coming from New Hampshire and I'm only in New Jersey..so had it really been shipped I likely would have had it by now. Plus it wouldn't make much sense if we got the cd a week before it was even released in Finland and 2 weeks before North America.

I am really guessing someone at JSR Merch screwed up and sent the stuff early. Its great though! I like it alot.

yup, I got my shirt, dvd, and cd/dvd today also! The inside of the cd cover looks fuckin great. and I got the version...what's it called...where it includes a dvd disc of the Blooddrunk video and also a "Making of the video" which was the first thing I watched. it was pretty cool, could've been better. when the guys were introducing themselves Alexi looked really pissed off or just in a bad in genera...altho he's never been that good in front of a camera anyway (with no alc. involved, haha).

but yeah, I'm excited. I have yet to watch the instructional dvd, which I'll probably do tomorrow.

Yeah, looks like they screwed up with timing, the stamp on mine says April 7. Ohwell, not like it's entirely a bad thing, at least it made my day ^_________^

The T-shirt is pretty plain though, I wish the pack came with the official CoB shirt, cause that one looks kewl. The HW preorders seems to be too expensive though, so I'll wait till the Ts are released in US...