Anybody know lots about Piezo Transducers?

I recently had a band in, and they wrecked my Electronic drum kit. Im looking to replace the piezo transducers and 1/4" output sockets.
Is there such a think as a 'better piezo transducer?' Or are they all the same?
I read you get piezo's that run at different frequencies/Hz :erk:
Can anyone recommend me something for the piezo and output jack, maybe there's a kit?

Sorry man, but what am i looking for on that page? I see the drumdials, but im looking to replace mine in a electronic drum kit, not triggers for a real kit.

are you using them on a kit with mesh heads? If so get these

http://i.imgur.com/dupyl.gif

I turned my acoustic kit into an electric and these work phenomenally on it. If not and you just need the piezo, I use to use these and they worked well

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Piezo-eleme...aultDomain_0&hash=item1c1ce40fa6#ht_651wt_901

I would send you a radioshack link but I want them to go out of business. So overpriced and the associates are never helpful :bah:

Good luck!

Sorry man, but what am i looking for on that page? I see the drumdials, but im looking to replace mine in a electronic drum kit, not triggers for a real kit.

You can see it better on the third pic.

3688_1.JPG

They are sturdy piezos that end in a mono jack.

I guess there is nothing else in your e-drum pads. But maybe you can get a replacement piezo from the company that makes the e-drum? In that case you would know it has the same sensitivity like the old one.

Its a standard Piezo, its a cheap Medeli kit, apparently the Alesis kits are made from Medeli parts. I'm gonna probably just buy the drumdails and some plain piezos and see which work better

You should get the cheap piezos then first maybe.
The problem I had when using them was to solder a cable on them firm enough to stay on its place.
You need to protect the piezo a bit. Maybe you buy some with with cables already soldered on. Make sure to buy some spare ones in any case :)