Anybody watch Rescue Me yet?

bobo'c

Die!Die!get in the coffin
Mar 4, 2004
Long Island N.Y.
Good fucking show. Dennis Leary is awesome. Actually brought tears to my eyes when he talks about losing his cousin on 9/11. It definitely brings on some bad memories of that day but it is a good show.Definetely a good balance of humor and seriousness.

R.I.P.-John and Joey Viggiano

Yo my hatred your location cracks me up man.Did you ever see Midnite Madness? Its a stupid movie from the 70's. There's a part in that flick where this drunk dude jumps into a big vat of brew at the Pabst brewery. Funny part but a dumb movie. :)

bobo'c said:
Yo my hatred your location cracks me up man.Did you ever see Midnite Madness? Its a stupid movie from the 70's. There's a part in that flick where this drunk dude jumps into a big vat of brew at the Pabst brewery. Funny part but a dumb movie. :)
Naw, I haven't seen it but that sounds pretty funny. Something about how white trash Pabst is that it makes me want to crush the cans on my head when I am done with one. I can't drink that shit but only once in while though. I am huge fan of this beer called Oberon, its from this microbrewery in Kalamazoo and that shit is so strong and tasty. I also like this beer I think its from Belgium(uh oh Szandor better not hear me saying I actually like something from Belgium) but its called Hogarrden or something like that but it is also very tasty. Try it if you get a chance. I am going to be getting drunk with a capital D this friday. Today is my last day for my summer class at MSU and it was a motherfucker but I am positive that I got good grade so its time to celebrate!!!!!!!! :D :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The Shield is AWESOME! I love that show it is definitley my favorite program at the moment. It used to be The Wire but since I turned HBO off I had to find something that was just as good. I missed alot of this last season though because of school and all of that but i am definitley going to rent the dvds when they come out.

bobo'c said:
I loved The Wire until I couldn't afford HBO anymore. I missed th e whole second season.
Dude that is the same fucking thing for me! My cable company raised the price of that channel considerably and I had to rid of it to. I caught about half of the second season. It pisses me off because the third season is on right now and I can't watch it.

I believe its on Wednesday on FX at ten or ten thirty. I can't belive how good the show is. I also can't beliveve they showed Leary fuckin that brod doggy style.

So is that the first episode or the second one? I finally caught the show last night and thought it was pretty cool. Definitely something I will probably follow.