Anyone check the new Nile

Quality stuff
first listen blew me away but now its a bit sorta, i dunno
its done the opposite of growing on me haha, but it's by no means a bad album
its still not the AOTW killer ive wanted though haha
Hittite Dung Incantation is fucking awesome though :headbang:

I wonder where they found such badass studio musicians?
... Cuz there's NO FUCKING WAY in tasty breast-milk that Karl Sanders can play this clean and tight. I've seen his "bet you can't play this" Guitar World snippets, and he is sloppier than Jenna Jameson's cunt after being fucked by 100 sweaty dudes.

I wonder where they found such badass studio musicians?
... Cuz there's NO FUCKING WAY in tasty breast-milk that Karl Sanders can play this clean and tight. I've seen his "bet you can't play this" Guitar World snippets, and he is sloppier than Jenna Jameson's cunt after being fucked by 100 sweaty dudes.

He was also drunk off his ass so it's hard to judge his playing on that clip alone.

He was also drunk off his ass so it's hard to judge his playing on that clip alone.

the Guitar World producers should start administering a breathalyzer test before each video shoot then. At least Dime could play so badass when he was wasted. Karl can't hold his liquor. :lol:

On Topic: the new Nile does sound pretty good... very tight. But I still prefer listening to Cannibal Corpse or Hate Eternal when I listen to music like this. Alex Webster is a beast.

the Guitar World producers should start administering a breathalyzer test before each video shoot then. At least Dime could play so badass when he was wasted. Karl can't hold his liquor. :lol:

On Topic: the new Nile does sound pretty good... very tight. But I still prefer listening to Cannibal Corpse or Hate Eternal when I listen to music like this. Alex Webster is a beast.

I don't think it was physically possible for Dime to play sober. :lol: Poor Karl was laughing at himself during the entire "lesson". LOL

Yeah, from what I've heard so far the new Nile is killer!!

Hm. The production seems really thin to me :(
I'll check it on some other speakers tomorrow.

It is, it's kind of relieving though. Ithyphallic had horrible production, everything was too wack. This one sits just right, and the "thiness" makes it easier to absorb in one sitting. I can't listen to most Nile albums all the way through, It gets really fatiguing. I was talking about the bass guitar anyways, it actually has it's own frequency, as compared to AOTW. You can literally only hear it in a certain riff in Sacrifice Unto Sebek.