One song from my band's upcoming EP. Check it out, guys! (in the vein of Behemoth)

I dig the song. The guitars sound slightly louder on the right side and the drums are kinda buried.

Wow dude, I really like the guitar tone (5150?), and I too definitely get the Zyklon vibe, but that's a good thing! :kickass: But is your other guitarist seriously called "Chunk"? :lol:

Glad you like it, Marcus :kickass:
Guitars are 4 tracks of my 3ch Mesa DR (orange channel) with TS808 clone in front of + Recto cab + 1 sm57 :) No post processing (except HP & LP and some EQ on master buss) :)
We had 2 other amps to try (6505, Sidewinder) and Mesa killed them all :D I love my 6505 but it just didn't work with this project.

And yes, my other guitarist is seriously called Chunk :lol:

I think this is really awesome! The tone is totally sick, and suits the music really well.

The vocals are a great style and sit in the mix nicely.

Bring on more stuff man! I am enjoying this a lot - being a HUGE Behemoth fan. :lol: The vocals make it really stand in a different light to what Behemoth do though, and I think this is really unique sounding. I totally dig it.

Thanks for all the compliments, Dylan :headbang: Really glad you like this stuff.
The whole EP will be freely downloadable on October 23rd :) It will be also available on CD for a couple of $ (but I can send you a free copy, just PM me your snail mail ;) ).
Take care :kickass: