Check out my free Doom/Drone/Ambient EP!

theres another track like that, and theres 2 other tracks that are more along the lines of dark ambient stuff ala lustmord

i get that all the time
Think of it as premature enlightenment!
get your girlfriend collosally stoned and play it her and explain that its just cool metal slowed right down
she will go like
OH FUCK
YOUR RIGHT N SHIT
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET

that is how i got into teh dronez. believe it

Oh I can, I was just waiting for something more interesting to kick in I suppose. This kinda stuff really isn't to my taste.

i will be making some fucked up, epic, HUGE avant-garde shit soon when i can get a group of musishunzzz together for a jam one day
string section and saxophone and stuff man
it will be fucking huge
i will be releasing it under the same moniker, it'll be cool
it'll even have drums!
MAYBE EVEN SOME VOCALS HOLY SHIT :O

i should be an agony aunt
i would save marriages n shit
"MY WIFE WONT SUCK MY COCK ANYMORE, WHAT DO I DO?"
"get her really stoned, play her 'The Celestial Speech - We Are The Hollow Men' and tell her its cool metalz slowed down loads"
"THANKS AUNT GARETH!"

i just realised how potentially painfully sigworthy that is
fuck

GET ME SOME MOTHAFUCKIN CHOCOLATE MILK
NOWWW I WANT IT NOWWWW
MOMMM I WANT IT NOWWWW

Last edited by a moderator:
giving this a quick bump just on the off chance theres any other sneapsters who like teh filthz!

Doom is not my thing but I thought I'd just stick my big nice nose in here and congratulate you Gareth, on your project! It's always a nice feeling to create something and release it and start moving on again.

And what the FUCK is this Zalgo shit, he cums? Oh yea, I'll cum right in his fucking face that mother fuck!

Downloaded this and just had my first listen.
First I wanna say thank you for sharing this awesome project for FREE. heck yes!!!
secondly, even though I dont smoke anymore I can totally appreciate the experience as though I did.

o_O

I'm rather fond of The Great Deceiver and Coil. :headbang: