Anyone else have a case of the mondays?

Jul 14, 2002
Stratford, CT
Visit site
I know I do. I soooooo dont' want to be working. Someone needs to give me a large sum of money, so I may vacation for like a month.
Biggest problem is that I hardly slept last night.

on another note.
Flight of the Conchords was pretty funny, anyone else see it?

I wanted to, but I slept through it.

I loved their special that aired on HBO a while ago... and for some reason they get all of this publicity! It's awesome. I'll see the show when it replays :D

UGH, so now I was just told something that was being done was NOT supposed to be done. I got one of those " why are you guys doing that and where did you get the parts from?" kind of questions. Apparently there is an issue with the parts, but no one was told.
Nothing like not communicating to your staff.

Yeah, I have a case of the Mondays. My pretty grrr, Tinkerbell is at the vet today. She's having a mystery lump removed from her liver and possibly one from her spleen. They say it's prolly benign and the only real risk is the surgery itself. Doesn't change the fact that she's hungry, thirsty, not at home, and in a place that smells like anxiety and sickness. I'd rather be with her. But, given that I obviously can't do that, better here than at home staring at my feet worrying.

tinkergrin.jpg

Pretty Grrr!

Jezka won't actually start making any money till wednesday
she won't be back to texas till after july 4th (she's working at fireworks company) and Jezka's fiance (the guy everyone calls "bird" because of the freaky bird noises he makes) just decided that i'm going to move in with him Jezka and "Jezka's cousin" when Jeska comes back to texas
i've never met Jezka's cousin and Bird can't even remember her name, but Bird's already decided he wants me nad Jezka's cousin to be a "couple"
this shit's freaking me out
Bird is sleeping on my couch cuz he won't have anywhere to be till Jezka gets back to texas and bird won't let me live by myself, won't let me donate blood, and his idea to havew me and Jezka's cousin be a couple seems like a scam to get control over my disability money
how do i solve this situation?
seriously
could somebody plz help me with this?

Kill yourself?

killing myself wouldn't really help
the appt is in my mom's name
the only thing that killing myself right now would accomplish is maybe the cost of my funeral coming out of my dad's pocket instead of my mom's
but even then me dying right now would totally screw my mom over

take mom with ya

see
that wouldn't work either
i'm still gonna be a sex offender for the next couple of months
so if me and mom died at the same time it would be all over the news for a while, and Bird wouldn't have a place to live till Jezka comes back to texas and the management would say Bird was involved in the deaths of me and my mom in an attempt to cover their own asses
it would be a media circus
and i don't know how much money Jezka's going to make from the fireworks thing so killing myself isn't going to be an option till i know that Jezka can pay her rent/bills without my money

Big time case of the Mondays here. The company I have worked at for the last 10 years is going under. So, in addition to saying goodbye to all the people I've worked with and watching everybody haul out their personal crap, for the last 3 weeks I have been playing receptionist. After the first 300 times of telling people that "the company is closing, blah blah blah", it gets old and very depressing. The only saving grace is that I can sit here and waste time online and still get paid the same as I was. But that will end in the next couple days as the last few of us get to start sorting through endless piles of paperwork to determine what needs to be shredded.