Anyone else have trouble not letting people mess with your brain?

Jan 14, 2003
Pennsylvania, USA
Visit site
I'm so weak. I've been letting some teenager fuck with my head.

Flirtatious wench!

Anytime I offer to do something with her, she accepts, then never gets back to me. Whenever she wants to do something stupid (like go shopping), and I say I'm busy, she goes around bitching to everyone about it and makes me look like an asshole.

It wouldn't be so much of a pain in the ass if I didn't have to see her almost every day, and if she wasn't so damn adorable.

I need therapy.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I'm so weak. I've been letting some teenager fuck with my head.

Flirtatious wench!

Anytime I offer to do something with her, she accepts, then never gets back to me. Whenever she wants to do something stupid (like go shopping), and I say I'm busy, she goes around bitching to everyone about it and makes me look like an asshole.

It wouldn't be so much of a pain in the ass if I didn't have to see her almost every day, and if she wasn't so damn adorable.

I need therapy.

You need to get rid of her !!!

B00005OA7J.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

but cunt wide open... :erk:

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Considerable age difference. She's still legal, just as long as I don't cross state lines. Hehe.

And I've tried ridding myself of her. I even called her a whore to add some distance. She won't leave me alone.

Better tell her that she is too ugly... this works fine..

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
None of this will work. She is vain beyond human comprehension. She'll take it as flirting and she'll work harder to get my attention, which is the opposite of what I want.

Moving might work.

ODB - THIS IS SERIUOS.

i've been in a similar situation before, and worse yet i was younger than you are now. the age difference, in my case, was not that much but that made everything more catastrophous for me in the end.

you need to stop seeing her somehow at this very instant. her age is a disguise.

dont say i didnt warn you. beware of little femme fatales. they cause trouble and they always find a way.

See, the problem is she works where I do. It's impossible to avoid her and that.

I thought I had finally gotten rid of her today, as she went with the silent treatment for a few hours, which I was enjoying (I don't really care about how she just had her nails done, or how she needs a tan). Of course she broke and started bugging me again, with the touchy shit.

I fear that if I blow her off proper like, she'll pull some rape story or something.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to get advice here, I was only curious if anyone else has had any problems with succumbing to the Jedi mind-shit.