Is it just me . . . or would anybody else care to see Juliya in Playboy?

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
http://www.playboy.com/arts-entertainment/wov/juliya/

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Read the interview.

My favorite part:
Playboy: Are you kinky as well?

Juliya: Indeed I am. I'm down for whatever.

:dopey:

Here's the entire interview, if you're afraid to click on a Playboy link.

WHO IS SHE?:
Remember when MTV actually showed videos instead of Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey bickering? Those were the good old days, when you could flip on Headbangers Ball and succumb to a steady stream of pre-shorn Metallica and pre-Buckethead Guns N' Roses. Now the lovely Juliya Chernetsky, host of the Fuse network's Uranium, is offering video-seeking metalheads some remote-control thrash. This Ukrainian-born "metal mistress" spends her on-air time in fishnets and spiked heels tongue-lashing everyone from Lemmy to Ozzy. And she's much, much hotter than Ricki Rachtman.

WHAT HAS SHE DONE?:
Juliya isn't just another pretty goth girl. She started out as a passionate poster on Fuse's online bulletin boards, demonstrating her extensive knowledge of metal and hard rock. Fans lapped up her attitude and nominated her to be Fuse's next video maven. Since then, the sexy, sneering, heavily bleeped hostess has been on the air five days a week.

WHY DO WE CARE?:
We mentioned that she's hotter than Ricki Rachtman, right? Juliya's also a raven-haired bad girl who can hold her own with any rock star. She also has a magnificent record collection. Try not to drool.

spacer.gif

Playboy.com: How long have you been listening to metal?

Juliya: Since I was 12. I started out with Guns N' Roses, so they're my all-time favorites. I love Pantera, Megadeth and Danzig. Those are the three main bands that influenced me.

PB: Who was your first metal crush?

J: Well, I guess I'm supposed to say Axl Rose, but I grew out of that pretty fast. Plus, he's a jerk. I would have to say that Trent Reznor has always been my severe obsession. There's somebody that you like in every band when you're 14 years old. But to this day I'm still like, "Oh my god, Trent Reznor is so hot."

PB: What makes him sexy?

J: He's a kinky bastard, you know. It's quite obvious. And he's miserable, too. There's something hot about that. I want to make him feel better -- or let him take it out on me.

PB: Are you kinky as well?

J: Indeed I am. I'm down for whatever.

PB: What kind of guy turns you on?

J: The type of guy I really like is somebody who looks really badass. Tall, thin, tattoos, long hair for sure. Only long hair. Someone who's really metal and really rock and roll, who has, not an asshole feel to him, but more of a "don't mess with me" type of attitude. But then, when he's with me, he has to be the sweetest, most romantic, mushiest person ever.

PB: Have you ever indulged in a J. Crew-clad preppie?

J: No. I don't find that look attractive. I want to hit them. Also, guys in hip-hop are really ridiculous looking to me because they look like they crapped their pants.

PB: Who's been your favorite band to interview?

J: I would have to say interviewing Damage Plan is definitely one of the best times I ever had, just because Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul used to be in Pantera, and Pantera is one of my favorite bands of all time. When you go to meet your heroes, you're really nervous, because you hope that they're not going to disappoint you. And they were above and beyond cool to me. I also interviewed Dave Mustaine from Megadeth. I was so nervous, because his music got me through a lot of tough times when I was younger. When I was introducing myself I started crying because I was so overwhelmed.

PB: He doesn't have the reputation for being the nicest guy.

J: He was awesome to me. There was definitely some flirting going on, but he's married, so that was just nothing. He was very nice.

PB: What did you think of his therapy stint in Some Kind of Monster?

J: You know, I totally saw where he was coming from, because it's kind of messed up the way he got let go from Metallica. They all had drinking problems, and for him to be singled out because he got a certain way when he drank wasn't cool. But on the other hand, it's been a really long time, and I was really surprised that he was so bothered and upset by it. His attitude now has a lot to do with the fact that he's clean, he's off drugs and he's not drinking anymore. And when he was doing that stuff he was a very mean drunk. He's a lot more humble now.

PB: Enough about music. What kind of underwear are you wearing?

J: Let's just say I'm definitely not a cotton panties kind of girl. It's black, lacy, nothing all that psychotic. Most of my crazy stuff has to do with vinyl and rubber, and that's not underwear, that's more outfits that I'd go out in. Stuff you wouldn't wear underwear under. I'm not going to wear a rubber thong. That wouldn't feel too good.

PB: That's okay with us. Do you have any secret tattoos that we should know about?

J: I have a tattoo of Bettie Page right above my ass. She's lying across my back, and she's got little devil horns. She's definitely my favorite Playboy Playmate. I collect old pictures of pinups. The girls were a lot curvier than they are today. And they knew how to pose their bodies. They knew how to evoke a certain feeling in the viewer.

PB: Would you ever take off that lace and rubber and pose for Playboy?

J: Sure. I would want a vintage, '50s feel to the pictures, but in a dark, gothic way. All black and red velvet. And a riding crop!

fotmbm said:
haha she thinks she's a metalhead
and:

haha this article will perpetuate the view of the female metalhead as someone who doesn't really care about the music but only about hott hott guys and "metal crushes"

Worst presenter ever. Doesn't know anything, plus thinks she's cool by doing two annoying things: (a) holding a camcorder and talking into it herself, and (b) using the word "fuck" in every sentence.

Would I do her? Probably.

I read about 1/3 of that last night but was glad to hear she wants to appear naked. I'd nail that stupid bitch.

love the latex dress, but that stupd eyebrow piercing is so fucking stupid.

(sorry to those of you with eyebrow rings)

I don't like lip piercings but others are okay. As long as the bitch doesn't have 14 lbs. of steel in her face anyway, that's ugly.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jenny McCarthy in the new Playboy.

damn Ukranian skank ... i met her at a Morbid Angel show a year ago ... she is as dumb as a doornail ... knows shit about metal ... but she is obnoxsiously hot ... bitch

I don't know what it is about this bitch. But she's hot! And the fact that she is a poseur know-nothing makes her even hotter. She's so annoying that I just want to ram my fleshy man member down her gullet as she yodel's a Ukranian Carol!