She's Gotta Have It - Or Else!

A Texas woman faces a misdemeanor assault charge for her rough treatment of a man who refused to prolong a recent sex session between the pair. According to the below Travis County Sheriff’s Office affidavit, Jannette Pulido, 23, climbed on top of Frederick Parke and squeezed his genitals after he declined additional trysting. Pulido then allegedly directed some threats at her paramour’s private parts and began tussling with the 25-year-old Parke, who was slightly injured. He ejected Pulido from his Austin pad and called the cops, to whom he told his sad story of unrequited love.

Jannett Pulido W/F DOB 01/18/02 became angry after he told her that he did not want to have any more sex this evening (04/02/05). According to Ben Jannette grabbed him by the genitles and squeezed them causing pain. Jannette then aggressively climbed on top of Ben grabbing him by the throat and stated, “Come on fuck me again”. When Ben refused Jannette began verbally abusing Ben and stated the following to him “You’re just a loser”, “You’ll always be a loser”, “I’m going to cut off your dick while your asleep” “I’m going to bite off your balls”

Both parties advised that they have known each other for a short time and that their relationship is strictly sexual.

Choc%20truffle.jpg

I'm not sure, but I would think so. Maybe Erik knows, since he seems to study that stuff. I would think so, though. Either that or ampere or watts.

I remember it being worse than your normal 220 voltage outlet electricution, though. I've gotten quite a few of those.. :)