Anyone ever ordered from Metaltix.com before?

Feicht

Oh man, that is hot!!!
Dec 18, 2004
Austria
I'm [trying to] go to Wacken this year, but am having trouble with Metaltix (who you buy the tickets from). My order was processed on the site, but a few days later I got an email from them saying they can't send tickets to Japan. I responded asking why this matters, as I live in the US. Then after emailing them 2 more times, and contacting them thru the site, they finally got back to me and said something to the effect of "oh yeah... well we can't send to the US either... we'll hold your tix for you."

I tried to email them again to get an order number or something (one would assume theyd at least need my fuckin NAME to retrieve my tickets they "reserved" for me...), but again, nothing.

I guess the good news is my card hasn't been charged, but I also don't know if/how I'm going to get into the festival.

can you call them? ive ordered from metaltix before, but i cant remember which show it was for...there didnt seem to be a problem though. i think if you show your confirmation number perhaps they just give you the tickets at will call? not sure...

can you call them? ive ordered from metaltix before, but i cant remember which show it was for...there didnt seem to be a problem though. i think if you show your confirmation number perhaps they just give you the tickets at will call? not sure...

That's the thing... I didn't look for a phone number, but I'd assume it's in Germany, and I'm not going to make a 400 dollar overseas call to just get some lame excuse. Besides I only know "travellers German" anyway hehe

And I'm not even sure if I have a confirmation number... I don't know, I guess I'd feel alot better about "winging it" if the whole operation didn't feel so unprofessional...

I ordered my wacken tickets from them before and never had any bother. This year im getting them from sentinel records in Dublin maybe if you asked 'em nicely he might post you out a few
P&P would be pretty high though

That's the thing... I didn't look for a phone number, but I'd assume it's in Germany, and I'm not going to make a 400 dollar overseas call to just get some lame excuse. Besides I only know "travellers German" anyway hehe

And I'm not even sure if I have a confirmation number... I don't know, I guess I'd feel alot better about "winging it" if the whole operation didn't feel so unprofessional...

Chances are they speak English (it's Germany after all) and as for the $$$ problem use Skype.