problems with the online shop?

alliecat

New Metal Member
Oct 27, 2003
Hi,

Has anybody had any luck using or contacting the online shop for Evergrey? I put in an order over 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them. I tried emailing merchandise@evergrey.net but I've had no reply yet. My credit card has been charged for my order, so I'm hoping this is just a communication problem.

Thanks,

alliecat

(slowly learning to play Solitude Within from the tabs...)

Hi AllieCat

this is most definately a communication problem ,since I am the one receiving the merchandise mails I have moved and I have not had any internet connection for over a month + the fact that my mailbox was full durring this time so please send a mail to the merchandise addy again and we will sort it out.

all the best
Tom

alliecat said:
Hi,

Has anybody had any luck using or contacting the online shop for Evergrey? I put in an order over 6 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them. I tried emailing merchandise@evergrey.net but I've had no reply yet. My credit card has been charged for my order, so I'm hoping this is just a communication problem.

Thanks,

alliecat

(slowly learning to play Solitude Within from the tabs...)

Hi,I've got the same problem that Alleicat had.I've made an order of a long sleeve t-shirt of Recreation day with date Nov. 6, 2003 that has been charged to my credit card and I've send you and e-mail with a copy of paypal details and i didn't get response from you,so I hope that this would be a communication problem too.....

Cheers

Wickstrom

Wickstrom said:
Hi,I've got the same problem that Alleicat had.I've made an order of a long sleeve t-shirt of Recreation day with date Nov. 6, 2003 that has been charged to my credit card and I've send you and e-mail with a copy of paypal details and i didn't get response from you,so I hope that this would be a communication problem too.....

Cheers

Wickstrom

Hi Wickstrom,

After Tom replied to my original post, I emailed the merchandise address again and a bit over a week later the CD I had ordered appeared on my desk. I suspect that dealing with the merchandising sales is a bit erratic because of other commitments. I'm sure patience and persistance will be rewarded!

Cheers,
Alliecat