Anyone ever order merchandise from www.wofshop.de?

I posted this in the Borknagar forum also but wanted to post it here to possibly reach more people's eyes.

I ordered Borknagar and Vintersorg shirts in an order about a week ago from that site, and while I got a confirmation email saying they recieved my order, I haven't heard anything since then about their 'shipping charge confirmation' email. I live in the USA so I'd realize it would be more than the listed 6-10 days for delivery. I've emailed the site asking if there is something special I should do or extra processing technicalities because of my being in the USA but have not recieved a reply. Has anyone ordered from here and recieved their stuff without problem?

I've checked and my credit card hasn't been charged yet so thats one good thing, my order status on the website says "pending". I dont mind that, what I dont understand is how this guy doesn't answer emails from customers? I've sent him about 3 now and still no answer, what a wanker. 1st and last time I ever order from this place. Anyone have any advice? Thnx.