Anyone ever order merchandise from www.wofshop.de?

I ordered Borknagar and Vintersorg shirts in an order about a week ago from that site, and while I got a confirmation email saying they recieved my order, I haven't heard anything since then about their 'shipping charge confirmation' email. I live in the USA so I'd realize it would be more than the listed 6-10 days for delivery. I've emailed the site asking if there is something special I should do or extra processing technicalities because of my being in the USA but have not recieved a reply. Has anyone ordered from here and recieved their stuff without problem? Seems like a decent reputable site... I hope.

Yeah I ordered something...Like 3 or 4 months ago!! Last month I got an email saying that they didn't have one shirt (or something) I ordered and said I have to order something else...But they didn't say what they did not have :/ That shop sucks lol...

Bought a CD from them, arrived 2 days after payment...no problems at all...but i live in germany....

Well i've checked and my credit card hasn't been charged yet so thats one good thing, my order status on the website says "pending". I dont mind that, what I dont understand is how this guy doesn't answer emails from customers? 1ST and last time I ever order from this place. Anyone have any advice? Thnx.

station82o said:
What was your problem in particular?
I don't remember exactly what it was but weeks later they still ended up not having the item I had ordered. That's why I said that I believe they have a lot of the stuff they list not in stock.

wofshop is shit. A friend of mine had a terrible time with them. He's given up on it at this point. The order is about 8 - 10 months overdue at this point. I think its safe to say your screwed.