Merchandise

Jun 24, 2005
El Salvador
Anyone knows if there is merchandise availble from Nomvembre, for instance t-shirts? the official website is not updated as it is their contact : Anyone so nice could give their email address in order to purchase some t-shirts? :yell:
thanks!

The official website now seems workin' again, but who knows if the mail address works and if someone answers.
Next time I catch 'em live, I must absolutely buy the t-shirt of 'ARTE NOVECENTO'... I say each time since 1997 and I forgot each time, ah, ah, ah... SO' SVANITAAA

Yeah, finns got a great scene too. Amorphis, Mors Principium Est, Amoral, Rapture, Farmakon...are some decent bands! Then there's Stratovarius and other "dragon bands" - as worn carillon puts it - that are decent in their genre but which don't really catch my attention :D

Nostalgiaplatz said:
Yeah, finns got a great scene too. Amorphis, Mors Principium Est, Amoral, Rapture, Farmakon...are some decent bands! Then there's Stratovarius and other "dragon bands" - as worn carillon puts it - that are decent in their genre but which don't really catch my attention :D

Torture Killer, Adramelech, Sotajumala... true finnish death metal!! :headbang:

Sweden rocks!!! but also there many great finn acts like Amorphis, Sentenced, Xysma, Convulse, Chaosbreed, Mannhai, and many others that I don't recall at this moment. But let me tell you that here in El Salvador there are kick ass bands like Dreamlore who play melodic swedish death metal.

My own favourite finnish band is Mokoma, they play thrash metal in finnish :p To be honest, it's probably the best band in the world (after Novembre, heehee)! Then Swallow the Sun, Machete, Callisto, Shape of despair, Stam1na and the old material of Sentenced are superb.

Pierrot: Their lyrics are actually ok at times, they've been written in a weird shape using old finnish words. Okay, I don't dig Ajattara that much, I find them boring with the newer albums :D
I'm kinda bored right now, lol, so I'll try to translate the first part and chorus from "Harhojen renki" (=The farm-hand of delusions:D) in english:

The fresh blood of cursed child,
that I think of in solitude,
it's the death, woman's death,
death doesn't come to the men.

When the stranger shares,
his delusions
Praying sells his freedom,
may the dirt turn into ashes,
and spirit be broken,
the farm-hand of delusions chokes on soil. (farm-hand is the word in dictionary)

(Sorry for the off-off-off-topic)