Anyone ever talked to Opeth?

Mikael posts here under his real name. I've never had a direct conversation with any of the band members.

Man, how I would like to though...

Anyone want to sell me Mikael's cell #? LOL

that would be awesome. The first time I talked to them I asked if Pink Floyd had any influence on "My Arms Your Hearse" and they told me they did. The 2nd time my wife wanted me to see if there was any way we could meet them at Prog. Nation since DT was doing a meet and greet and they told me to talk to Mikeal.

I talked to them at With Full Force 2006 (signing session).
Very nice guys, especially Peter and Mikael seemed to enjoy the presence of their fans.
A friend of mine asked Mike, if he will ever work with Bloodbath again and he said "Maybe..."

I just told Mike, that Still Life and Deliverance are the greatest albums in my opinion and we did little smalltalk.

But in fact, it was a shit day for them, because they lost some of their gear on the road. They had to borrow amps and cymbals from Motörhead!

I talked to Lopez the second time they came down to Melbourne. He told me how he could never get used to having so many fans crowding around him.

Officials at the airport had told him to put his shirt on.

He also apparently tried to get a tattoo on his forearm and for some reason they didn't let him. I'm a little confused, as I know lots of people here who've got tats on their forearm. But whatever...I'm glad I talked to him, as it's kinda hard to these days!

Talked to them (8 times)every show but the last one...Gigantour 2. The funniest, was when Lopez missed the first few shows because of illness back on the Deliverance tour. I went to the venue, to get 3 tickets for converted Opeth fans for that night's show. I walk around the corner to go back to my truck, and Lopez is sitting on the curb next to the street. I think it was only the second show since his return, so I asked if things were better. He smiled, and put his arm around his girl, and said "Oh yes, much better now!" I remember telling him that Dave Vincent, and a few other guys of his caliber would more and likely be at the show that night. Even though Mendez at the time, was the most quiet member, I think Lopez tended to be the most introverted. I think in the past, Mendez's english to some, was a little harder to understand, but he usually along with Peter was the most approachable. Every time I saw them, I used to always thank Peter for playing at the Brass Mug(Tampa)the first time they came(Blackwater Park tour) to Florida. It has to be the smallest venue ever, to have national acts play there, but Mike knew of it.