Anyone familiar with Ashes To Ashes?

F.F.S Who the hell cares about a band name? Sure if it was Dedicated Susan and her string Quartet, sure then i could understand, but i don't diss a band because of their name, listen to them first, maybe you would like it ?

Anyone who resorts to accusing people of homosexuality (which is supposed to be an insult?) and commenting on the size of the oppositions penis is not worth our time. He's out of his league.

Assuming a band who call themselves something so painfully pathetic as "ashes to ashes" don't have much to offer is a very safe bet; as I said before, these same minds are responsible for the music.

rafael said:
Norske band er ikke nødvendigvis gode!
hey young buddy, tell us what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
s8nsfjell.gif

Come on, thee are plenty of bands with names more pathethic than 'Ashes II Ashes' and still making good music. I know this band (both albums) and must admit, they play a quite interesting kind of metal. But I'm sure it's nothing for those of you who fell in love with 'A Fine Day To Exit'

intet said:
Anyone who resorts to accusing people of homosexuality (which is supposed to be an insult?)
You can take the comment however you want. But when I call you 'gay' I'm more than less saying you're a 'lame child lusting retard without the brain capacity to make informed decisions and opinions'.

and commenting on the size of the oppositions penis is not worth our time.
And you commenting about things you know absolutely nothing about is worth my time? Why did you even bother posting?

He's out of his league.
Ooooh oooh pleeeease let me be in your league! I'm begging you!!! I've always wanted to be associated with pimplie faced minions without the common sense to make educated opinions!

Assuming a band who call themselves something so painfully pathetic as "ashes to ashes" don't have much to offer is a very safe be.
Assuming you weren't a raging retard... wait, you are, nevermind.

A Journeys End said:
You can take the comment however you want. But when I call you 'gay' I'm more than less saying you're a 'lame child lusting retard without the brain capacity to make informed decisions and opinions'.
Ad hominem; unfounded and completely unwarranted. You're lucky we don't have a moderator.
A Journeys End said:
And you commenting about things you know absolutely nothing about is worth my time? Why did you even bother posting?
I can post whatever I want. And my predictions about the band all turned out to be true, so yeah - I didn't like the name, and I don't like the band. They sounded exactly like I thought they would.
A Journeys End said:
Ooooh oooh pleeeease let me be in your league! I'm begging you!!! I've always wanted to be associated with pimplie faced minions without the common sense to make educated opinions!
Ad hom; unfounded and completely unwarranted. You have a long way to go.
A Journeys End said:
Assuming you weren't a raging retard... wait, you are, nevermind.
..And again. Ironically, all your petty ad hom attacks make you look like the immature and agitated one. :Spin:

intet said:
I can post whatever I want.
As will I, dilweed.

And my predictions about the band all turned out to be true, so yeah - I didn't like the name, and I don't like the band. They sounded exactly like I thought they would.
After running your mouth you wouldn't be man enough to admit you were wrong even if you did listen and like the band. I know how 'internet' is played.

A Journeys End said:

Speaking of which... your comments about the band which were based on zero information weren't 'unfounded and completely unwarranted'? Practice what you preach, jesus freak.
Let's try this again: Name bad, brains bad. Brains bad, music bad. I thought I wouldn't like it and I didn't. The end.