anyone fans of Biomechanical?

VenomGA

At War With Stan
Jul 28, 2005
I have recently gotten into Biomechanical with the 8 Moons and THe Empires of the Worlds cds. Anyone else into them? And would you like to see them at PP?

Glad someone mentioned a band you like!!!!!!!! Do they have any cds besides the 2 I listed?

PowerFreak said:
I loved 'em and so did a lot of other people.

Ok... a few people... since only a few were there.

But still... different cups you whiney sack! :cry:

Seriously, they were not that good Zilla. To each, but listening to John scream for an hour I was ready for shock therapy...

VenomGA said:
Glad someone mentioned a band you like!!!!!!!! Do they have any cds besides the 2 I listed?
What do you think I am,Ben mech
I like a lot of stuff.
I just am not a fan of some of the generic power metal proposed here lately
(and I do like some power metal,ie,Brainstorm,Tad Morose(with Urban),Angel Dust,ect)

I was turned onto them by Bobby from Outworld a few months ago. Love em!! I have both their cd's now and I have to agree - I like the newer one. When I'm in the mood for some more intense head banging - this is what I throw in the player ;).

VenomGA said:
I have recently gotten into Biomechanical with the 8 Moons and THe Empires of the Worlds cds. Anyone else into them? And would you like to see them at PP?

I can't stand them for some reason, but I keep trying to get into them. They've played the states before so the suprise factor would be gone if they played PP.