Anyone get DYNAMO 2005 RECORDED??

xodusAttack

Feb 2, 2005
Hey did anyone get this years DYNAMO FEST on audio or video???

I HOPE SOMEONE GOT THIS LEGENDARY SHOW!

Laaz Rockit
Testament
Anthrax

.........I hope someone got some recordings of these 3 reunited thrash bands

Please let me know if any surface!

Hello!
I would like to have a copy from Dynamo Festival!
I am very interested for the DVD-R.
Give me an answer in my PN-Box.please!

chuck_billy

Tuff_Rulz said:
Hell yeah....I recorded this show. It's fucking bad ass! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

so whats up wit hthe recordings???

I hope this stuff gets to the real thrash fans who want it.

I've looked everywhere and no one has it but the guys in this forum.
So whats going on?

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
Guys, I don`t get it...
Testament announced month ago that there will be official dvd and you want a bootleg...

yeah bootlegs suck,but so far they have been making some money with these shitty bootlegs.

yeah bootlegs suck,but so far they have been making some money with these shitty bootlegs
Shitty?? Are we talking about the same bootlegs? I think they're great (for bootlegs- so don't expect digital quality here)- I've never seen better bootlegs.
My only complaints are about the sound quality on Osaka, which is Walter's best work as far as the video quality goes, but the overal sound could have been better (this might be the venue's fault, though).
I think it's a great idea to release the bootlegs, too bad I can't afford shipping them all here (would be better and more convenient if they were available in stores, but that's impossible).
As for the 10 Days Of May boots, I hope they release more than one and if not- that they choose the Dieburg (Munster) show, which was great (+the sound was extremely good- unlike during the previous night in Lichtenfels).
But, like Tommy said- there's a fully professional DVD from the London show along with some bonuses coming out in September (correct me if I'm wrong with the month)- so I'm not worried about the boots.

control-denied777 said:
yeah bootlegs suck,but so far they have been making some money with these shitty bootlegs.

First. I did not mean that bootlegs suck.
Second. Read carefully - the topic is about bootlegs filmed by somebody wrom the crowd - that`s shitty quality. That`s why I wrote that official DVD filmed by pro-staff with pro-stuff will be released soon. Better to wait for something good than accidentally filmed. Other option worth waiting is official bootleg filmed by DE who`s been doing great job.

Well,i Bought Osaka's bootleg .and it totaly disapointed me.And also the price was too high. 20m $ for a fucking bootleg?give me a break!Ive seen high quality DVD's with a better price

The Osaka one has the worst sound quality for sure, but DE's really proud of it, for he did a gerat job filming the show- the shots are superb. The rest of the boots have a way better sound

Hi you all,

It looks like you guys want some nice footage, right?

Wait 'till you can buy one of the following Dynamo 2005 DVD's which will (hopefully) be released soon of one or more of these bands:
Mercenary/Laaz Rockit/Testament/Anthrax!

I was one of the cameramen at the Dynamo Open Air Fest 2005.
Which was (except for the cold....) really great!

I was having a blast filming the bands that I mentioned before.
Grew up with the music of these bands (except Mercenary which was new to me) and I just LOVED filming them.
All footage came out great so I have been told by my video-partners... .

Buy the Agent Steel live DVD and you will know what to expect!
I also filmed for that one. Agent Steel used some of my 2003 footage as a bonus.
They will also use some of my 2005 footage as well for the USA DVD release. You'ld better hurry...

I know that there's a lot to download and trade nowadays but DO also buy their legal CD's/DVD's. Support these bands by buying their legal stuff.... before they have to stop making music because there's no money....

P.E. Metal Church allowed me to videotape two of their 2005 gigs.
To support them, I bought their CD 'Weight of the World' after the gig, which the band really appreciated. They autographed the CD for me...
You all LEARN !!!! Please do NOT ask for a copy, because I do NOT EVER make them (ONE exception: for the band!).

I do have full Dynamo Open Air 2005 FM broadcasts to trade.
(Unfortunately Testament hasn't been broadcasted ... yet)
Just let me know and I will be more than willing to accept DOA 2005 audio trades.

Cheers to you all...
John - The Videoman - Van Gorp

xodusAttack said:
Hey did anyone get this years DYNAMO FEST on audio or video???

I HOPE SOMEONE GOT THIS LEGENDARY SHOW!

Laaz Rockit
Testament
Anthrax

.........I hope someone got some recordings of these 3 reunited thrash bands

Please let me know if any surface!

Hi there,

Watch my reply somewhere.....
You might like it...

Bye,
John - The Videoman - van Gorp